TFP: Anubyss: I'm new here....

Go down

TFP: Anubyss: I'm new here.... Empty TFP: Anubyss: I'm new here....

Post by The Amethyst Dragon on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Transferred Forum Post (from old Bravenet forum):
Original Author: Anubyss
Original Post Date: December 27, 2007
Title: I'm new here....

I am totally new here, didn't know this place existed until I DL'd the GUI from the Vault. (Which is very nice. My g/f is happy b/c I told her the purple/violet reminds me of her, but anyway). I used the direct connect addy on the website, and is that just a load portal, or is the module always empty? I hope it's the former, as from what I've seen from the website and the GUI, it's a total shame if this module didn't get played.... and as a builder, I could cry in total sympathy for work on this scale that didn't get enjoyed...
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7839
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

TFP: Anubyss: I'm new here.... Empty TFP: Anubyss: I'm new here....: Responses

Post by The Amethyst Dragon on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Original Author: The Amethyst Dragon
Original Post Date: December 27, 2007

Welcome Anubyss.

Glad you like the GUI. Yes, right now there are not a lot of people on Aenea at a time. Normally there are a few (I don't have time to wander the net pushing my world), but with the holidays a lot seem to be taking time off from gaming.

I haven't on myself as much as I'd like. I started a new career teaching elementary school in August (which takes up a lot of my time). I'm also working on a large custom content update, so a lot of my NWN time is offline (I'm writing spell descriptions now for a lot of new spells). And to top it off, I just got a Wii for xmas...even now Zelda is calling...

Take you time exploring this world. There are more people around. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know (either here, via email, or online if you see me).

- The Amethyst Dragon

Original Author: Barus Gorn
Original Post Date: January 24, 2008

I actually enjoy that it's not a highly populated server. Honestly does it really matter if ten people or a hundred people get to enjoy it? That will never change the fact that it's a beautiful, well-crafted world. Even if only a few people ever get to truly enjoy it, it was still worth it and will always remain a work of art that you can take pride in AD.

Besides, if you really wanted to populate the server, a little advertising would do the job I have no doubt.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7839
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn