Re: Movie Quote Game

Post by RustyDios on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Spoiler:
LoTR: TFotR
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2262
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. :
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Lord of the Rings, eh? That explains it. Never saw it.
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 3798
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 04:00 EST
Registration date : 2008-06-06

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywatcher on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

First read LoRT in the 8th grade (my English teacher loaned me her set) and that particular scene had a big effect on me.

LOL, I was probably the only 8th grade Republican who opposed the death penalty in the state of Tennessee.
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 538
Main Character : Velvet Stormcaller
Other Character : Skywatcher Stormcaller
Other Character. : Lyann Twiceborn
NWN Username : Skywatcher
. :
Registration date : 2008-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Svair on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Eric of Atrophy wrote:...Never saw it.

<sputters!>

If you are ever in the area, you (and family) are invited to come see it at our place. :-)
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1174
Main Character : Karamip Ningle
Other Character : Phyllick Delucian
NWN Username : S'Vair
. :
Registration date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Svair wrote:

If you are ever in the area, you (and family) are invited to come see it at our place. :-)
Someday we may take you up on that offer! Just understand, for now, that not seeing it has been for a lack of desire, not for a lack of opportunity! Not a huge Tolkein fan (yes, yes, I know, I'll wait for the flaming pitchforks)...
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Elhanan on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 am

Eric of Atrophy wrote:
Svair wrote:

Someday we may take you up on that offer! Just understand, for now, that not seeing it has been for a lack of desire, not for a lack of opportunity! Not a huge Tolkein fan (yes, yes, I know, I'll wait for the flaming pitchforks)...

Neither was I, at first. And while I believe the films contain the intent of the books, they are very different, and in an entertaining fashion.

I tried to read the trilogy in my early college years, but could not make it past the first couple of chapters. Then I got the flu, read The Hobbit, and then lept from that springboard onto the LotR in the next three days, and became a fan of the series, though a red-eyed one due to the lack of sleep.

I was the first D&D geek on campus with a tee reading, "Have you hugged a Balrog today?"!

The Extended films are the top of my small DVD collection. I try and rewatch them once a year, and will even look at some of the extras again. I highly recommend them for a fan of fantasy, and based on past responses, it may help that you have no major expections held from the books and it's author.
Elhanan
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1729
Main Character : Aargyle McJagger
Other Character : Barnabas Bottlebottom
Other Character. : Aarn, Aerik McJagger
Other Character.. : Azar; Briar Ironwood
NWN Username : Elhanan the Ancient One
Time Zone : Central USA
. :
Registration date : 2009-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 am

Elhanan nailed this.

In the case of the films, which I thoroughly enjoyed, it seems that having previously ready the books is actually a detractant from the experience. I never read the books. They are on the list, but not very high up.
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 6824
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:06 pm

The problem with the books vs. the films is thus... A film can never capture the imagination that the mind can conjure through the use of words... .. In my opinion, any book is better then the film based off it, books contain more to fuel the imaginatioin to get a full and unique experience... after-all how long is "long dark hair".. to one this is shoulder-length dark-mousy brown, to another this is mid-back length purest black ...etc ....

The problem stems from the fact that a film can only portray so much, in terms of scope, depth, history and visual representation, within the time and budget it has .... yet the mind can concoct whatever it desires for the words fed to it...

Whilst I agree the LOTR films are good and get across the general meaning behind the book, they also skip over so much content and character detail that it does the books very little justice.... however watching the films without the knowledge (or expectations) presented by the books would be a very enjoyable experience, as would reading the books post-film for all the juicy extra's... the problem there then comes from the mind "auto-imaging" the actors looks to the words in the book... "gollum was a small creature with dark hair, a blue tinge could be seen within from certain angles"... will still give you the CGI image from the films with it's utter black hair.. ((for example))....

When you do get round to watching the films though, watch the extended versions as they are so much better, preferably back to back (this will take around 9hrs or so, so set aside an entire day!)...

When you get around to reading the book give yourself a good week of solid 2 - 3hr reading sessions or you will likely strain your eyes and possibly damage them... if you can get your teeth sunk into the books, I can assure you that every free minute will be spent "getting to the next chapter"....
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2262
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. :
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeriegeek on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 pm

...wait for the flaming pitchforks...
eeriegeek
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Number of posts : 244
Main Character : Amaerillie
Other Character : K'az T'anii
Other Character. : Xephod
Other Character.. : Eg'bo
NWN Username : eeriegeek
Time Zone : GMT-4
Registration date : 2009-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 pm

That's a good one, eeriegeek! As far as the books and the movies go, I may watch the movies at some point in my life - but RustyDios, I would love to set aside 9hrs of time all at once, but you're forgetting the obstacles ... 4 very persistent obstacles! It's on my list of things to watch eventually, just not a priority (now The Sword and the Sorcerer, that's a whole 'nother topic!) - and I am also in the midst of an anime revival, thanks to MAL, so it may be some time before I watch a real movie on my own (my wife Netflixes it, but she would never put that in the que). When it comes to books, grad school completely burned me out on the printed word - I don't do much reading now, except the occasional new RPG rulebook, some Harry Potter, Max Barry and of course, the Bible. I have no plans at all to read the LotR books, not in the immediate or forseeable future.

And now, let's kick this thread back on track - who got the quote? S'vair knew it, but was RustyDios the first to post it?
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Elhanan on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

As my reading and film experiences were seperated by a few decades of seeing art, calendars, and the occasional toon, I believe PJ nailed the movies with a perfect blend of all. He made ref to many of the warm memories I held, including the toons!

By the time I finish listening to the superb vocals of Annie Lennox, I am usually emotionally spent because I wish I had a greater part in the total production; not just my smaller role as the audience.
Elhanan
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1729
Main Character : Aargyle McJagger
Other Character : Barnabas Bottlebottom
Other Character. : Aarn, Aerik McJagger
Other Character.. : Azar; Briar Ironwood
NWN Username : Elhanan the Ancient One
Time Zone : Central USA
. :
Registration date : 2009-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Elhanan wrote:By the time I finish listening to the superb vocals of Annie Lennox, I am usually emotionally spent because I wish I had a greater part in the total production; not just my smaller role as the audience.
But isn't that the greatest part of all in any production? If there is no audience, no avenue for the creation to be appreciated, then there is no real purpose beyond the creation of the piece. It does nothing, it conveys nothing, it might as well be nothing. What is it that is said about a light hidden under a bushel basket? Myself, I know that the things I create have been mostly for myself, just because I haven't finished them yet. Someday, someday, I always tell myself...

So whose line is it, anyways?
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Svair on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 pm

When I saw this movie in the theater, the opening blew me away. I had only just discovered the author of the novel on which the movie is based, and only after his recent death... I wish that I was more like the Dr. A's father when it comes to how he encouraged his child with my own.

Dr D: I know you must think this is all very unfair. Maybe that's an
understatement. What you don't know is I agree. I wish the world was a
place where fair was the bottom line, where the kind of idealism you
showed at the hearing was rewarded, not taken advantage of.
Unfortunately, we don't live in that world.

Dr. A: Funny, I've always believed that the world is what we make of it.
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Merwynne on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Contact.

This was a good movie, and a great book.

And I agree with you, S'vair. That sequence influenced how I am trying to raise my son.
Kerrick Merwynne
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Number of posts : 118
Main Character : Kaliria Andressat
Other Character : Jym Tonguetangler
Other Character. : Grunder Sureshot, Dwarf for Hire
DM Name : Dungeon Master Varillor
. :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Svair on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Yep .

It was great that there was some very good cinematography that went with the message. I still watch the movie at least biannually.
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 am

I haven't seen that movie for years! Hmmm, maybe I oughta give it a spin again...
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywatcher on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

I guess my problem with the movies was too many rereads of the books, followed by the animated movies (which were very faithful to the books) and the BBC 12 cassette series of some drama group reading the books with sound effects, so Peter Jackson would have had a hard time satisfying me anyway. But I was not actually angry until he comletely missed the significance of the Arwen/Aragorn romance that I became fed up with him.

And the cut scene at the beginning also missed the point. It was not some cosmic accident of cutting off the finger that had the ring on it that enabled the men and elves of the 2nd age to defead Sauron. They threw him down with ring on hand, and Isuldir cut the ring from his fallen body with the shard of Narsil. The point being that men and elves have diminished from those long ago days. Anyway, the movies were great, just not LotR.

Just like Beowulf the movie was pretty good, but is was not Beowulf. What hubris makes modern filmmakers think they can improve on an epic which was good enough to be preserved for 1000 years anyway? As I said to my nephews (loudly) as we walked out of the movie theater at the end, "I like Angelina Jolie as much as the next straight guy, but I am pretty sure she was supposed to die there at the end. And I know danged well Grendel's momma wasn't sexy!"
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm

FWIW, I dont think its so much a desire to improve on classic works.... as much as it is to introduce a new generation which might otherwise not be exposed to them. Sort of breathing some life back into them as their legacy begins to fade somewhat. Not to say they would not endure, but less people would persue their original texts... so showing them some of it is better than nothing.

Although I sometimes get exasperated with the predictability of the comment 'the books were so much better than the movie', as I hear it said a billion times every time a movie is made about a previously published written story... I admit it is important to make sure people who have only seen the movies, like myself, understand that they missed out on a significant and important portion of the original work. Then the choice of whether or not to persue the written work is up to them. Having seen the movie and liked it, they are more likely to go get the book, I think, than had they not seen the movie. Whereas if they were going to read the books anyway, the movie wouldnt have an impact on that choice. At least thats what I believe.
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:24 pm

True that, dave! A perfect example of what you're saying is the Harry Potter series. Fantastic books, fantastic movies! And let's face it, ya gotta have respect for a lady who can get children to read an 800 page book (let alone a whole series of them)!
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywatcher on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Speaking of books, my son-in-law is reading The Magician's Nephew to my grandtwins, 15 minutes before bedtime each night. They are 70 pages in and the kids are eating it up! The great news is by the time they get through narnia (7 books) they will be ready for the Hobbit!
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra Cha Chongo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

A lot of it also has to do with the fact that books and movies are just drastically different ways to tell a story, and books have a lot more material to work with. With a movie, all you get is audio and visual, but books get taste, smell, ESP, whatever the author wants really; there's an infinite degree of subtlety available. On the other side of the coin, what works in a book won't work in a movie. Frodo was supposed to be sitting in the Shire for like like 20 years or so after Bilbo left before he finally went "Oh, you mean I'm supposed to take the ring away now?". Tolkien only ever sold the film rights because he never believed anyone would actually find a way to adapt it.

As far as Grendel's sexy mom, well, that's the filmmaker's lament: movies take money, generally a sh*tload of it (like with unpaid cast, unpaid crew, free equipment and zero distribution, it took about $1800 to do a ten minute film). The artists that make movies aren't the ones putting up the cash to get them made, and the first priority of the ones who do put up is to make sure that money comes back to them as many times over as possible, in this case translating to "We'll sell more tickets if we can get Angelina Jolie. We've got her? Well, I bet we sell even more if she's naked!"

Edit: Sorry if that came off rant-y; currently in film school studying the studio system

Last edited by Ra Cha Chongo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All I want is to be an independant filmmaker... just like George Lucas)
Ra Cha Chongo
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Number of posts : 413
Main Character : Vizzini The Inconceivable
Other Character : Jinx
Other Character. : Whichever one I happen to be playing at the moment; I think it's mostly been Vinzer lately
Time Zone : EST (GMT - 5:00)
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:11 pm

So ... is this dead? Who has the point?
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Well, seeing as we really need to keep this going...

"Your focus needs more focus".

daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm

No takers? Its a recent movie.... though it might be more geared towards kids... I found it quite entertaining.

An additional clue: the line is spoken by Jackie Chan Smile
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Wax on... wax off... that new karate kid :-p
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 5928
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Yup, Manny got it Smile

I was pretty happy none of the wax on, wax off drivel was in the movie, hehe.

Jackie actually delivered a philosophical line with excellent gravity, "Kung Fu lives in everything we do. It lives in how we put on the jacket, how we take off the jacket. It lives in how we treat people. Everything is Kung Fu."

I loved that line... even though its extremely hard to live up to... and the way Jackie delivered it was perfect. The man truly can act.

daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buddha5442a on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm

If he's teaching the kid Kung Fu, why is it called the 'Karate Kid' ???
After all, they are completely separate disciplines.
buddha5442a
Player with Too Much Time

Male Number of posts : 90
Main Character : Vistaran Tul'Motek
Other Character : Arianna Winnstrom
NWN Username : buddha5442
Time Zone : EST (GMT -5:00)
Registration date : 2010-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 pm

You remember we're talking about Hollywood, right? The same place that says trucks can explode by shooting one or two bullets into them, right?

Hrm, lessee.....

"Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the ******* charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?"
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 am

Beverly Hills Cop?
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Yup Smile
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm

OK, next one:

"The key to transcending Karma lies in the proper use of the mind and will..."
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buddha5442a on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I know who said it and what it refers to but I can't remember which movie it was in Sad
buddha5442a

Male Number of posts : 90
Main Character : Vistaran Tul'Motek
Other Character : Arianna Winnstrom
NWN Username : buddha5442
Time Zone : EST (GMT -5:00)
Registration date : 2010-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:05 am

buddha5442a wrote:I know who said it and what it refers to but I can't remember which movie it was in Sad

The actor's first name was Jason.

Here is a clue to the title- "BLANK: the BLANK BLANK Story

Fill in the blanks Smile
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 am

Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story?
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Ding ding! Eric got it! Actors full name: Jason Scott Lee (ironically)
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Svair on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:41 pm

daveyeisley wrote:"Your focus needs more focus".

I took 4 girls, ages 8-10, to see this movie early one afternoon. When we got back home they set up their own kumite tournament in the backyard - I played Bolo Yeung's part (Bloodsport), and in the end the victorious Kung-Fu warriors were rewarded with baking cupcakes.

As a father and amateur martial artist* who was first inspired by the original Karate Kid, this was one the best days of my life.

* ["...amateur martial artist..." translated: "A big ol' wuss."]
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Was the reward baking the cupcakes or eating the cupcakes? Just curious ...

Congrats, Svair! Score one for dads!
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Paging Mr. Atrophy, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Paging Mr. Atrophy... surely you have a movie quote to stump us all with?

daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Svair on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Eric of Atrophy wrote:Was the reward baking the cupcakes or eating the cupcakes? Just curious ...

Congrats, Svair! Score one for dads!

For them it was both the baking and eating - I don't care for as much frosting and sprinkles they like to put on them :-).
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Uh huh. We believe you *nods profusely*
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm

"Anybody want a peanut?"
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh my goodness.... hehe.... I know it... but its too easy, I cant answer... doesnt feel fair.
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra Cha Chongo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Fair, schmair; I thought you were a professional cheater? It's the Princess Bride!
Ra Cha Chongo
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Other Character. : Whichever one I happen to be playing at the moment; I think it's mostly been Vinzer lately

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 am

Point goes to Mr. Cha Chongo! Awwww, yeah!
Eric of Atrophy
Seriously Epic Level
Seriously Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra Cha Chongo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:20 am

"Don't get strung out by the way I look; don't judge a book by its cover. I'm not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I'm one hell of a lover!"
Ra Cha Chongo
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 am

Ok Frank, if you say so Razz

Rocky Horror.
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra Cha Chongo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 am

It took me a surprisingly long time to think of a line that was actually in that movie; anyway, point to Manny!
Ra Cha Chongo
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Flip Six Three Hole! Got it?
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra Cha Chongo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Starship Troopers
Ra Cha Chongo
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Yup:)
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top