Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: Resistances

2 posters

Go down

Not Used: Resistances Empty Not Used: Resistances

Post by Lyme_gg Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 am

Hello

I was fiddling aroung with armor. And im sure everyone has looked at something. Saw it had the crystal resists on an item they are replacing or had resists on various pieces of gear.

I was wondering if there isnt already a command. Could a vc command that would calculate and list the actual resistances (example - damage resistance: Acid Reist 10 / -) in a pop up window of all that are currently applied.
Lyme_gg
Lyme_gg
Prolific Scribe
Prolific Scribe

Number of posts : 67
Main Character : Nataku
Other Character : Kank
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Not Used: Resistances Empty Re: Not Used: Resistances

Post by Alundaio Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 am

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean exactly. If there are two resistances of the same type on a piece of equipment only the higher resistance is used.

Do you mean a pop up window of only the resistances and nothing else? In my opinion it would be faster just to examine the item and scroll down through it.

Perhaps I didn't understand you right?

Edit: I think you mean all the resistances currently applied to the character? (Had to read it a couple more times Shocked)
Alundaio
Alundaio
Aenean Scholar
Aenean Scholar

Male Number of posts : 372
Main Character : Alundaio
Time Zone : GMT-04:00 (EST)
. : Not Used: Resistances Forum_donor
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyme_gg Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 am

Ya a pop up window showing the max resistance applied. because there's cloaks, rings, crystals. lots of stuff. and yea. i know scanning all your gear would let you see what you have. but just wondering if a command to have it list what you have applied already.

the character sheet only lists "damage resistance" but examining each one item indivdually would giv eyou what you have..just not ina neat format.

the underlying thing im thinking is. if the character sheet "knows" what resists you have. throughout all your gear. i command to list them for ya instead of lookin at all your gear would be neat.
Lyme_gg
Lyme_gg
Prolific Scribe
Prolific Scribe

Number of posts : 67
Main Character : Nataku
Other Character : Kank
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content