Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix

2 posters

Go down

Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix Empty Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix

Post by Angel of Death Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

So, sat down today and thought out a rebuild for my Knightly PC, Celestin, since i kinda screwed a bit up the first time leveling up. Now he is even more prepared to fight the Unliving than ever before--or will be as soon as I use up his last relevel scales. ^^;

* A couple notes, glanced over Dave's post about the Immaculate Smiter and took that into consideration while at the same time adjusting it to fit Celestin's background story... Smile
Set up the levels like this, and picked feats so as to get all the Great Smiting line, because well, it kinda suits him. Celestin is supposed to be a skilled warrior to fight the Undead; he's got all 5 levels in the Semi-Class: Dead Stalker, as well. sunny

~Final Build~ 27 Paladin/3 Rogue/10 Champion of Dalix
* Needed for this build to work would also be the Mounted Combat feat, which I plan to get via Custom Voucher Item{His shield to be exact =)}.

Subrace: Shadow Child [Human]
* +10 Hide
* +5 Listen
* +10 Move Silently
* +5 Spot
* Regenerate (at night)
* Concealment (20% miss chance)

- - - - -
Final stats would look like this (calculated in the use of tomes as well):
STR 16
DEX 13
CON 16
INT 14
WIS 20
CHA 28

- - - - -
Skill points adjusted into the following:
* Craft Weapon/Armor: 6 in each.
* Persuade: 10
* Appraise: 15
* Lore: 10
* Concentration: 10
* Spot/Listen: 10
Max out the following:
* Discipline: 42
* Heal: 42
* Ride: 42
1 Open Lock, 12 in each Hide and Move Silent, and 5 Search.
- - - - -

[P] 1st Level Feat: Dodge, Power Attack
[P]
[P] 3rd Level Feat: Weapon Focus: Longsword
[P]
[P]
[P] 6th Level Feat: Divine Shield
[P]
[P]
[P] 9th Level Feat: Divine Might
[P]
[P]
[P] 12th Level Feat: Blind-Fight
[P]
[P]
[P] 15th Level Feat: Cleave
[P]
[P]
[P] 18th Level Feat: Extra Smiting
[P]
[P]
~ ~ Epic Progression ~ ~
[P] 21st Level Feat: Great Charisma
[R]
[R]
[P] 24th Level Feat: Epic Prowess
[C]
[C] ^CBF: Great Smiting I
[P] 27th Level Feat: Great Cleave, ^PBF: Great Smiting II
[C]
[C] ^CBF: Great Smiting III
[P] 30th Level Feat: Epic Weapon Focus: Longsword
[C]
[C] ^CBF: Great Smiting IV
[P] 33th Level Feat: Great Smiting V
[C]
[C] ^CBF: Great Smiting VI
[P] 36th Level Feat: Great Smiting VII, ^PBF: Great Smiting VIII
[C]
[C] ^CBF: Great Smiting IX
[P] 39th Level Feat: Great Smiting X
[R]
+ Dead Stalker Semi Class.

Legend:
P = Paladin
R = Rogue
C = Champion of Dalix

Last edited by Angel of Death on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix Empty Re: Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix

Post by Angel of Death Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Forgot to note, suggestions and/or comments are more than welcome. I'm still uncertain of where to place remaining skill points. The only thing which I'm dead set on is the maxing out of heal, ride, and discipline. Appraise, spot, and the minimal in crafting skills so he can use the boots in bluebeards tower and the tailor models. =)

Kinda regret having taking Dodge as first level feat, but can't really change that now, not even sure why I took it at the time(XD)--but it would've given me the possibility of an extra epic feat if I had been able to switch it with weapon focus. :V
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix Empty Re: Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix

Post by daveyeisley Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 am

Ask The Amethyst Dragon if he would be willing to LETO it for you to another 1st level feat?
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Celestin Chevalier; Accursed Shadowborn Champion of Dalix Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down