Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poorly written scribble low down on the wall

2 posters

Go down

Poorly written scribble low down on the wall Empty Poorly written scribble low down on the wall

Post by mighty moomin Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 am

I like katanas, but the funny lady in Mountainholm don't have no good ones, and none of the monster round here have proppa weapons. A big man on a horse told me their was one in a lake near the big woods in Damarok. I not been dere be four, so wood like some help in finding it. Happy to give someone most of the gold we find and over stuff if i can get me a magic katana. Please help, I'm only a poor wee halfling lass.

Fanks,

Meg O La Maniac
mighty moomin
mighty moomin
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 227
Main Character : The Gninja
Time Zone : GMT (UK)
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Poorly written scribble low down on the wall Empty Re: Poorly written scribble low down on the wall

Post by RustyDios Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:29 am

Written in a grey and almost ghost-like ink:

" Dear Meg,
I would be happy to show you the spot I was talking about, if I can remember preciesly how to get there. Alas I no longer enjoy getting my feet wet in that particular lake, so other friends would need to accompany us to go diving with you. If I catch you in the world somewhere I would be happy to asist.
Incedently read the rather sticky note just up there
( scrawl of an arrow), get someone to pull it down for you if you must, and try obtaining a magical katana direct from the forges of the graveyard dwarf. That dwarf can do some amazing things with mundane items."

-- Jay Braysin, The big man on the horse.
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Poorly written scribble low down on the wall Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Poorly written scribble low down on the wall Empty Re: Poorly written scribble low down on the wall

Post by mighty moomin Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Of which dwarf do you speak. The guy I have met just buys knuckles off me for 2gp a go.
mighty moomin
mighty moomin
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 227
Main Character : The Gninja
Time Zone : GMT (UK)
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Read the sticky in this forum titled "A Large Painted Sign"... the dwarf needs a DM (namely daveyeisley/ Mythgar / Cridias Bane) possesing him to be fully used correctly.. the dwarf-made items are forum requested item-gathering personal mini-quests.. run by a DM.. hope that clears up any confusion from my post earlier.. ..
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Poorly written scribble low down on the wall Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down