Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Realm Adventures!

4 posters

Go down

Dark Realm Adventures! Empty Dark Realm Adventures!

Post by Angel of Death Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 pm

So, the trio of Anna, Agamemnon, and Ferdude went on a little vacation to the Dark Realm to pay Nemesis a visit after a party gone awry in the Vale* last night...
*Vorshlag is such a party pooper; drinking an Asis potion of healing and committing suicide after Anna went out of her way to invite him. :'(

Anna and Agamemnon fought their way through hordes of demons and nasty traps, most of which was removed by their very own meat shield, who rocked the dwarven-style trap-remover way; Ferdude!
Eventually they met up with the Nemesis...a big final battle began, lots of spells was thrown around in the heat of battle, as well as a few sword swings by the warrior of the party, and Anna, faster than the two others, got the lucky last throw, with one of her favourite spells, reserving herself the bragging rights of having killed the Nemesis! Wink

Dark Realm Adventures! Anna_s13
This was actually her first time having gone that far into the Dark Realm too ...she has explored the other parts, but it's the first time she paid a visit to that particular corner of the dark realm! sunny
The demons will weep tears of blood the next time she'll decide to go there again~ Twisted Evil

Last edited by Angel of Death on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bits of grammar and stuff :P)
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Dark Realm Adventures! Empty Re: Dark Realm Adventures!

Post by MannyJabrielle Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Laughing
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Well done... killing the nemesis is never easy....
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Dark Realm Adventures! Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

That particular run was the second easiest I ever experienced. Agamemnon rooted him down with bigby's grasping, then stoned him, Ferdude smacked the hell out of him with a greatsword, and Anna toasted him with the spell. None of us died once against the nemesis....

Now all the mariliths and balors just outside his room... that was slightly messier Razz
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Positive damage dealing spells are always sweet. =D

But seriously, he made the save against both Anna and Aga's weird, disintegration rays and other swift-killing spells...had to result to other means in order to get him down. XD

So I went with blasting him with white raptures and redeeming flames; the Nemesis was seriously fried up afterward! Fire Eyes

I only recall I died once during that run...and that was a demon named Agamemnon who can take the credit for that.... Razz
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Anna had prepared for the moment when she would be facing the Demonlord Horaxona on her own for a while...but when the time had finally come to pass, it was a rather anticlimatic feeling she was left with after her first offensive spell turned the Demonlord even other demons feared to dust before her eyes. "Was that it? The reavers posed more danger to me than their Demonlord..." She couldn't help but think, smirking. Her spell prowess is just that much greater than the most feared demonlord...next up: Veleron! Twisted Evil

Dark Realm Adventures! Anna_s10

(Couldn't help myself. Been trying to kill the demon for a while now, but it's never spawned for me until tonight. Probably because someone else had just been there...heheh. Funny moments. Had prepared a lot of Flesh to Stone spells to get a statue, however all she got out of the adventure was a bit of demon dust. XD)

Last edited by Angel of Death on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasombra Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Nice! Smile
It took me 3 castings of dissonance at the earliest.

And that someone would likely be me, I've made it my point to kill one demon lord daily in the last week or so. It just so happens there's only one. Razz
So she doesn't respawn at all, or does it take a very long time?

Oh, by the way, Ama says hi. Sort of:
"Hands off, Veleron is mine."
Lasombra
Lasombra
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 249
Main Character : Amaterasu
Other Character : Shannon Elish
Other Character. : Leah Aestris
Other Character.. : Peoth
Time Zone : GMT +2:00
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:34 pm

She seems to be 1 per reset, or her respawn rate is *very* long.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down