Karn Zedor

Go down

Karn Zedor

Post by Kakaderm on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Karn Zedor you say? what of him? Nobody knows much about that odd little fellow, not even himself! Well of course we all can see that he's a gnome, but oddly, unlike his brethren, he's taken to the arts of combat rather those of knowledge and magic. A firey little fellow in fight by all accounts, he knows how to use that huge blade he lugs around over his shoulder, gods know where he got it. They say he washed ashore one day in a sorry state, slaver manicles about his wrists. Said his name was Karn Zedor when the clerics finally got him to speak but other then that, he says he doesn't remember! If you ask me, I'd say he's looking for something, oh, more then just the pot of gold like the usual rifraf, but who's to say what? You'll see him in town now and again, quietly buying up supplies for another expedition, and then off he goes again. I've seen him at the alter of Prizimal once, but I doubt he'd be one you could call a devout follower. No, he's a wild one, keeps his cards close to his chest and dun say bugger all to no one. Maybe he knows something we don't, or maybe, it's the other way around. Whatever the case may be, I think it's time for another pint.
Kakaderm
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 7
Main Character : Karn Zedor
NWN Username : Eyestrain
Registration date : 2013-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum