Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD's Test Lab: Fire Giant by Pstmarie

2 posters

Go down

AD's Test Lab: Fire Giant by Pstmarie Empty AD's Test Lab: Fire Giant by Pstmarie

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:20 am

I was given access to the new fire giant model that's going to be included in the upcoming Project Q version 1.7.  Created by Pstmarie, it's a very cool model that includes blackened armor and a striking head model from NWN2.

Since I asked nicely, Pstmarie let me download the fire giant early so I could mess with it.  As is, it uses the existing fire giant animations.  I made an alternate version that uses full dwarven animations (scaled up, of course), so they'll be able to use bows, crossbows, emotes, etc. (rather than just swords/clubs/unarmed).

Not sure if he's going to include my alternative models in Q, but I'll make them available in the Aenea haks when Q 1.7 is released anyway.

New fire giant portrait I made.  It may not look it, but with his helmet this guy stands just over 3 1/2 meters tall.

AD's Test Lab: Fire Giant by Pstmarie Po_gnt10
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

AD's Test Lab: Fire Giant by Pstmarie Empty Re: AD's Test Lab: Fire Giant by Pstmarie

Post by MannyJabrielle Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:17 pm

yeowza, that's hot.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down