Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :(

3 posters

Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Empty Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :(

Post by Angel of Death Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 am

Death is but an exceptional long blink and nothing to be feared. You have brought, and will bring, the world so many laughs, in the past, present and the future. May you rest in peace, Robin Williams. Sad 

Totally unexpected, to me. The man's had a real talent for making people laugh but also to be taken seriously in other roles. He'll be missed for certain!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Robin_williams_by_alexiuss-d7utdy5
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Rip_robin_williams_by_trey178-d7urb3s

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Rest_in_peace_robin_williams____by_mikabro-d7usc5x
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Empty Re: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :(

Post by daveyeisley Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:19 pm

That man was about as special as a human being could ever be. We will remember him.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Empty Re: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :(

Post by bpmasher Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:07 pm

I loved Fisher King, one of my favorite movies.
bpmasher
bpmasher
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:42 am

I find it difficult to restrain outrage at this information - mainly it is held back by uncertainty of this being factual.

daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye, ✝ Robin Williams ✝ :( Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum