Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question.

2 posters

Go down

Question. Empty Question.

Post by Mercius Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:50 pm

What are some good areas for the starting adventurer...I know the Goblin cave is a good one, but I was looking for some more suggestions as I tend to have a bad habit of wandering (perhaps it is the bard thing) into places I have no business being.
Mercius
Mercius
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 7
Main Character : Murius Moengard
NWN Username : Murius
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Question. Empty Re: Question.

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Mercius wrote:...as I tend to have a bad habit of wandering (perhaps it is the bard thing) into places I have no business being.
Wandering is good, since that's how you find things. And like a real D&D game, Aenea doesn't have handy signs by every area transition saying "The next area is for 10th level characters."

I would suggest a certain barn with a problem with insects, maybe a supply run for Darla (the metalsmith in town), hunting down a cure for the farmer's wife, getting some easier sounding jobs from Kerril in the town hall.

The job for Darla may take a while (and is not good for low level vampires, since there's a lot of outdoor travel). Investing in a horse would be good for that one.

The bugs in the barn is pretty self-explanatory.

The farmer's wife's problem...may take some wandering for the hard pink ingredient.

Jobs from Kerril vary in difficulty. I wouldn't recommend the relic from Alatha or the antique statue right away.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercius Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Yes, wandering has found many a great treasure but also caused me quite a few scars. I have cleared the barn of ants and rescued his daughter from the evil goblins. I am working now on gathering food for a noble's feast.
I will continue to wander and see what I may find, thanks!
Mercius
Mercius
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 7
Main Character : Murius Moengard
NWN Username : Murius
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content