Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowen Tyrval

Go down

Bowen Tyrval Empty Bowen Tyrval

Post by Bowen Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Player:
Syas aka Bowen

Preferred Play Style:
Mixed Role-Play and Hack-n-Slash

Class(es):
Fighter/Weapon Master

Favored Weapons/Spells:
Two-Bladed Sword

Description:
Bowen's skin is tinged light blue, with white hair topping his head. His slightly pointed ears, combined with large frame and white and green tattoos seem to indicate he is a Half-Elf descendant from a Human and Sea Elf.

Bowen is rarely found without the Double-Sword of the Depths, a blade handed down from one Sea-Elf Champion to the next which is imbued with the magics of Aquar to deal with the rising Scrag problem. Bowen has discovered in his travels that the blessing of the Water God is also potent against Surface Trolls and their (rare) Giant cousins.

Background:
Bowen is a Half Sea-Elf; his Mother who is still alive is still with their people beneath the water, and his father, a human, is long dead. Bowen has come to "The Vale" in an attempt to learn about the half of his being which he has never been exposed to, namely his human heritage and the surface world.

Memorable Adventures:
Seeing and defeating the Dracolich alongside no less than ten other adventurers.

Goals:
Bowen's goals seem to be in conflict with each other. Part of him wishes to return to the seas, while another knows that he has not learned enough about the surface, and by extension, himself, to return to his home.

Favorite Thing About Aenea:
It really comes down to the friendly players and DM staff. From my first day, I have never been left without an answer to my questions, no matter how many of them appear. The customizable items also makes me enjoy my time, as I feel it allows me to better define my character through personal possessions.

How You Heard About Aenea:
After reloacting my NWN CDs after two years of not playing, I was randomly looking for a PW on the NWN forums and was directed to Aenea. I am glad that I found Aenea, as it allows me to enjoy a unique setting, with believable atmosphere alongside some of the nicest people I have met.
Bowen
Bowen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 23
Main Character : Bowen Tyrval
Other Character : Krick Smith
NWN Username : Syas
Time Zone : GMT + 4:00
. : Bowen Tyrval Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down