Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another spell suggestion!

Go down

Yet another spell suggestion! Empty Yet another spell suggestion!

Post by Angel of Death Sat May 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Just thought of this idea and had to get it out. Smile

An Illusion spell similarly, but not exactly like polymorph, more alike those spell books which floats around which grants an armour with AC for a limited time.

I would say the spell likely would either be a 3rd, 4th or 5th spell circle, and it would grant the spellcaster an 'aura' of being from a different class than he originally is, like if he was a wizard, he could create an illusion of being from a warrior instead and thereby fool a merchant which has a special preference to only selling to warriors, to offer his goods to the spellcaster (if possible, it would only be a bonus if the merchant would be forced a will save to disbelief the illusion! What a Face ).

So, basically, a spell which grants the same ability those special outfits you can buy from certain merchants/or something like it anyway. Smile

(I hope my idea got through!)
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : CĂ©lestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down