Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macedone News: Rampage of the Dead in the Trade District!

2 posters

Go down

Macedone News: Rampage of the Dead in the Trade District! Empty Macedone News: Rampage of the Dead in the Trade District!

Post by Angel of Death Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 am

In the first days of Autumndusk, the Year 5675, a necromancer unleashed terror in the streets as he summoned up the dead to cause mayhem in the City. The brave guards men and women fought well, but the numbers was too great...the turning point came when the Paladin Celestin Chevalier rode into the city and discovered the undead horde and immediately set into a charge to defeat this evil - alongside him, the mage known as Dead Jane, fought too, and together they turned the tide of the battle, fighting side by side of the remaining guards until the Necromancer himself showed up.

He proved well capable of defending himself, but also appeared cowardly when facing a swordsman not afraid of his magic! The battle with him lasted well into the night of the Second Day of Autumndusk, but the end came when Celestin, riding on his unicorn mount, and Dead Jane cornered the necromancer on the bridge in the Trade District ...with no way to escape, he charged the Paladin and was struck down by Celestin's blade as he swung it down, felling the evil man with a single strike.

After the battle, those citizen not hiding in their houses, caught the sighting of The Amethyst Dragon as he was seen conversing with the two heroes before departing, leaving the city.

As for the remains of the necromancer and the undead horde, many, many rats was seen scurrying in the streets in the aftermath, cleaning up every last bit of rotten flesh...

OOC: Thanks for the event The Amethyst Dragon, was great fun to start out the day with...! I hope I captivated the moment right here, fell as though I should write the tale so others may hear about it. I apologize in advance if I got something wrong... Smile
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : CĂ©lestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Macedone News: Rampage of the Dead in the Trade District! Empty Re: Macedone News: Rampage of the Dead in the Trade District!

Post by Eric of Atrophy Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 am

//That looks good to me, AoD!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down