Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scythes

2 posters

Go down

Scythes Empty Scythes

Post by mighty moomin Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 am

Good morning sir,

My name is Meg O'Death, and I am quite new to this place. I have been scouring the land for a scythe of any use in my campaign against evil, and have found it quite difficult to find one suitable of my considerable prowess. I have been informed that you are a man of some reknown in the manufacture of magical items and was wondering if you could assist? I have some crystals which give me limited damage with fire and electricity (1d4) buthave found other items which have greater power (1d8 i.e. orcish greataxes) Is it possible for you to conjure up a more powerful amount of damage, if i were to bring you more of these crystals?

Kind Regards,

Meg O'Death
mighty moomin
mighty moomin
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 227
Main Character : The Gninja
Time Zone : GMT (UK)
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Scythes Empty Re: Scythes

Post by daveyeisley Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Well Meg.... Here be the whole scoop...

In order to upgrade yer elements, ye need to have yer weapon enchanted with the element in the first place (by using a crystal on it).

Once ye got that, then I can be working to upgrade em.

Gonna need an elemental essence fer each elementa ye want ter boost (air, water, fire, earth, and for sonic get an alchemist's dragon egg and a diamond)

then fer each element ye also need ter get:

a blood of magic
a dragons blood (preferably from the right kind o dragon)
then also a scroll of the right weapon spell
(for sonic use a scroll of deafening clang)
the right elemental crystal
10,000 gold

then yer gonna need a lightning rod for electricity, a 15 scrolls of melf's acid arrow fer acid, a wand of fire for fire, a rod of frost for cold, and a 99 screaming bullets for sonic.

If ye want yer weapons ter have more elemental power, that be fine.... but.... now ye get ter pick ONE and ONLY ONE element ter imbue with the power of a Bastard Sword strike (ie 1d10), and the rest o yer elements be limited ter the power o' a scimitar (ie. 1d6).

So get the elements on yer Scythe first, then pick one ye want ter be the main element.... then collect the stuff i mentioned above fer each element ye want to upgrade.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Scythes Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:21 pm

And keep in mind... these types of upgrades are *powerful*.... getting all the stuff together aint easy.... it aint supposed ta be.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Scythes Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: