Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acrobat..

3 posters

Go down

Acrobat.. Empty Acrobat..

Post by DerusTal Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 am

Looking for a build for an Acrobat character. So far, all I've thought of is monk/acrobat/wm, or similar with a rogue. Anyone else have ideas?
DerusTal
DerusTal
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Number of posts : 270
Main Character : Mathian Derou
NWN Username : samanuske
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Acrobat.. Empty Re: Acrobat..

Post by daveyeisley Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 pm

monk acrobat shadowdancer?
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Acrobat.. Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 pm

Depends on what you want to get out of the acrobat class really. For fighter types, it opens up tumble as a class skill (after the intial cross class skill investment for the requirement), uncanny dodge, and opens up the possibility to get epic dodge. For rogue-types. it offers discipline as a class skill, and gives all but 1 of the feats required for WM for free.

A couple good combos I could think of would be rogue/acro/wm, low HP, but could be really high dex if worked right...

Ranger/acro/wm, going epic on the ranger and getting bane of enemies, combined with the WM criticals bonus and grabbing epic dodge through acrobat, could be a really fierce PvM devastator.

Bard/Acrobat/RDD could be a real nice combo. Bardsongs, RDD stat boosts/hp/ac, with good lore and creature lore feat, you could have very good AB, good AC, epic dodge, buff spells like imp.invisibility.

Acrobat can really be worked several different ways, although it's always gonna favor dexers more than strength based.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DerusTal Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:50 am

I did find a neat way to use it, I think. But it sort of favors strengthers, actually. Paladins, barbs, rangers.. They don't really have the feats to get WM reqs by themselves, but easily manage it with a few acrobat levels. I like the dexer ideas, though!
DerusTal
DerusTal
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Number of posts : 270
Main Character : Mathian Derou
NWN Username : samanuske
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content