Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady!

4 posters

Go down

Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady! Empty Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady!

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Well, I'm pissed again.

Lauralai told me about some issues she was having in-game (I didn't experience them, so I would guess they were on her side). I haven't been on in awhile, and I wanted to catch up and all that, and see how my little guy is doing (I don't remember his name - when I do, I'll refer to him proper!). We went walking and crossed the transition from the farm to the NW road. I am assuming that the random spawn is in play now, because there was a helluvabunch of goblins in the corner! Naturally, my little guy ran over to engage them, as did I and did the Fireclan dwarf builder lady. I killed a few gobs, she killed a few gobs, the little one killed a few. Then when the gobs were all gone, the dwarf lady started beating on my dragon. I ran over, but I was too late, she had killed him. So she died, quickly, painfully and explodingly. I remembered what RustyDios said about charming the dragon back into the party, so I rezed him, then used a scroll of Charm Monster on him. It said the attempt was successful, but the little one was not in my party. Tried another scroll, same effect. Now my little guy is standing on the side of the road, waiting for a server reset so he can return to Dara-erez.

Ok, suggestion/question time: is it possible to add some sort of management tools to the dragon, a convo or tool or whatnot - even a pc tool dragon forceparty command? I understand the server reset thing, but when you can rez him, it's a pain in the arse to not be able to do anything with him. Especially since he was killed by an NPC, and not a baddie. Also in the same vein, is there any way to tweak NPC factions to not go ballistic on the little buddies? This may be too much to ask, but if anyone can do it the Dragon can.

One last thing - is the dwarven lady a 10 min respawn? I hope so, because I plan to kill her every chance I get. She'll even have a special teleport slot just for her...

(Oh, if you want to move this post to the other dragon suggestion post, that would be cool. I'm just helluva mad about her killing my little one, and this is the first place I came to.)
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady! Empty Re: Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady!

Post by Rosalee Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 am

Ah, I wondered where that dead little dragon came from.

I watched the dwarven lady fighting a pack of wolves that had chased me. They were too strong for me, so I could only stand and watch her die. The wolves followed me into town, but the priest killed them.

Anyways, the dwarven lady was gone for a very long time. She was not back until the reset, I think.
Rosalee
Rosalee
Player with Too Much Time
Player with Too Much Time

Female Number of posts : 98
Main Character : Rosalee
Other Character : Jenny Rose
Other Character. : Daisy
NWN Username : Lady Rosalee
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00 Eastern
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady! Empty Re: Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady!

Post by Lauralai Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey Eric

sorry if I contributed to your being pissed off. I t was not my intention
Also, wasn't on "my side", (just to let you know) My timing has been abysmal lately. always coming in just as updates are being implemented *grin*
Hope your day today was happier

Lauralai
Lauralai
Lauralai
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Female Number of posts : 142
Main Character : Ruby Wainwright
Other Character : Lucky Wabash
Other Character. : Lucky Wabasher
Other Character.. : Faerwether Thisleward

. : Partially Used: Hands off, dwarven builder lady! Forum_donor
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:16 am

Lock and move since Lady Firehair's been moved away from that bit of newbie hunting ground?
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down