Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power!

+7
RustyDios
Eric of Atrophy
Svair
__Ua__
evilkittenofdoom
daveyeisley
The Amethyst Dragon
11 posters

Go down

Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Empty Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power!

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 am

I don't have a specific date in mind yet, but soon powerful spellcasters will be getting access to:

Aenea Epic Magic System:

Replacing the default NWN epic spells, those with the Epic Magic feat (granted automatically to clerics, druids, sorcerers, and wizards at 21st level) will be able to research their own personalized epic spells using over 100 options for effects with multiple options for changing area of effect, duration, save DC, caster level (for purposes of hitting spell resistance), and costs for casting (in hitpoints, xp, and/or blood of magic).

The coding work on this is nearing completion (only have to finish building the "research library" and coding for the actual research of spells...aka, "the easy part").

Time Stop:

Yes, the time stop spell will be making an appearance in Aenea for the first time. It'll once again be a 9th level sorcerer/wizard spell, but instead of stopping the actions of everything on the server with no defense against it (which are the reasons I'd removed it in the first place), it'll be limited to creatures in the caster's current area and will last for 3 rounds instead of the default 1 1/2 rounds (and it will be subject to a Will save (easier for enemy spellcasters to resist, harder for non-magical enemies) and spell resistance check, but ignores immunity to paralyzation/hold/entangle/knockdown/etc.).

VC Command System:

I'm going to be altering most of the commands to make them shorter, simpler, and/or faster to enter. All VC commands will start using a double-character prefix (most likely ;; or \\, depending on the votes in this poll), and some of the most common will be shortened to a single letter (such as ;;s instead of pc tool search or \\w instead of info who/info where).

These changes will go in once I'm done coding the EMS and I get a new updates hak uploaded for everyone. Just giving everyone a heads' up on what I'm working on now.

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating title with date)
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Empty Re: Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power!

Post by daveyeisley Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 am

Will Timestop be subject to Immunity to Mind Effects? What about specific spell immunity, or spell school immunity? And how will it interact with spell mantles, as well?
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Empty Re: Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power!

Post by evilkittenofdoom Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:25 am

I would hope that it would have no immunities able to resist it short of Spell School/Specific Spell immunity and Spell Mantles... immunity to mind spells protecting against it would actually kinda suck....

I will note however that the only creatures that someone would even really think about using the spell against have ludicrously high saving throws across the board.... so how actually useful this ends up being goes to what the DC ends up being and how that plays out...
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1217
Main Character : Aseph, the NOT old sorcerer
Other Character : Analo, professional Dracolich (and other undead) hunter
Other Character. : Sivoran, the PC Demilich
Other Character.. : Imyna, Drow Priestess of Sorgath
NWN Username : evilkittenofdoom
Time Zone : EST (GMT-5)
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by __Ua__ Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:43 am

I believe the proper name for this update would be Christmas in July for spellcastors. I'm really looking forward to seeing all these spells you have cooked up. Thanks The Amethyst Dragon!
__Ua__
__Ua__
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Male Number of posts : 124
Main Character : Derik Aerlias
Other Character : Noric Aerlias
Other Character. : Mariela Kley
Other Character.. : Yeshua Son of Nun
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkittenofdoom Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Thing is.,... it is only soon otherwise I'd agree.... though if he could get in in by the end on the month perhaps it could be.... Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Lol

but I wouldn't want to rush something this AWESOME!
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Lots of awesome potential here. It will alsomost likely involve some back and forth even after release for tweaking and bug fixing.

I, too, very much share the concern that Timestop having a will save would more or less relegate the spell to use on weak enemies (for which you don't need 9th level spells in the first place). Powerful enemies have saves through the roof, and simply wont be affected more than maybe 5% or 10% of the time. Not worth the 9th level slot or risking your neck on in a challenging battle.

Timestop itself doesnt do anything to the enemy. It just protects the caster. It buys them time to act. That is priceless in the right situations if that time is used effectively.... but...if the enemy stands to remain completely unaffected, then time is lost on top of the spell and slot being wasted....

Immunities are one thing. I agree wholeheartedly they should apply. Spell mantles and saving throws, I disagree with. My 2 cents.

The practical result may be that the spell doesn't end up seeing much use in the high level combats it was intended for. That would be a shame.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Svair Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 pm

The Amethyst Dragon wrote:...

Aenea Epic Magic System:

Replacing the default NWN epic spells, those with the Epic Magic feat (granted automatically to clerics, druids, sorcerers, and wizards at 21st level)...

I presume that not mentioning PaleMasters 15th* level and over was an oversight?

* The level at which PaleMasters become eligible to start taking Epic Spells.
Svair
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1178
Main Character : Karamip Ningle
Other Character : Phyllick Delucian
NWN Username : S'Vair

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm assuming that a list of teh streamlined vc commands will make their way onto a thread somewhere (and of course, in-game)...
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 pm

The updated VC commands will have their own dedicated page on the main website. I'm working on formatting it now as I rework many of the commands.

If I miss a command somewhere along the line, chances are it'll still work if you just tack the double-semi-colon on the front. ;; Hopefully I'll get 99% of them though...the lag in updating might come in various items that include the older commands in their descriptions.

I've been adding to the VC command system for so long, I didn't realize just how many commands there are. Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Icon_rolleyes And since I tend to streamline scripts when I rework things, I'm seeing each and every one of them in the coding.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Yes, from what I can remember, there are ooodles!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Still working on the updates. Got a few more VC commands and the VC Commands page (you can see the work in progress) to update. Created a brand new model (I made my first animated placeable model) and script for gambling over at Fishhead's. Updating 2da files. Updating .tlk file.

Once the updates are finished, I'll be uploading the needed files to the Vault and putting the updated module on the server (and get back to making more rapid updates/bugfixes/additions). I haven't updated the live version in a week or so, since I don't want to put it up with the VC commands changes incomplete.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Just as a sidenote.. with the new vc command system, will any of the old versions still work or will any/all custom text macro's (ctm) need to be changed too ? .... I use ctm's on my PC's alot, and I'm sure there are a few other players that do too, both old and new.... will there be an in-game "new vc commands are being used" message/update/bulletin for older players (so that don't come back from a possible long-absence and wonder why none of their VC commands work)... I mean I guess that the PC crystal is being updated too, but I was thinking more of a notice in the Astral (or other obvious place).... ...

RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 am

I would suggest, at least, having the command 'vc help' still work.... so if some folks havent played in a while, at that least that one command would still work so they can access the help lists.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 am

An excellent suggestion, dave! I second that!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 am

I am currently compressing and uploading a new aeneahak_updates.hak file. Smile

Sometime tomorrow (it's about 1:30 am here right now) I'll be putting the updated module on the live server and restarting so that everyone can try out the new stuff. Hopefully we'll only have minor bugs with the several thousand lines of code I wrote for the Aenean Epic Magic System. Razz

So, sometime in the next 12-24 hours:
- epic magic system
- new vc prefix/commands
- time stop spell availability
- updated frost troll model
- gambling devices at Fishhead's
- a few bugfixes
- probably a few other minor things I've forgotten I'd changed/added in the last few weeks of work Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Icon_rolleyes
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkittenofdoom Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 am

Holy crap this is purely awesome!
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalee Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 am

That's great! Thank you, The Amethyst Dragon.
Rosalee
Rosalee
Player with Too Much Time
Player with Too Much Time

Female Number of posts : 98
Main Character : Rosalee
Other Character : Jenny Rose
Other Character. : Daisy
NWN Username : Lady Rosalee
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00 Eastern
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 am

Woo Hoo... way to go and kudos to The Amethyst Dragon !!

Really looking forward to this....
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 am

Looks phenomenal! I expect it'll be nothing less than The Amethyst Dragon's standard of awesome! For as we all know, the Dragon does not disappoint.
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 am

Now if only there was a slobbering emote... *slobbers all over self*
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:23 am

Eric of Atrophy wrote:Now if only there was a slobbering emote... *slobbers all over self*
Before module update: ve slobbers all over himself

After module update: ..slobbers all over himself (and probably the floor)
followed by ..summons a celestial mop to clean up before someone slips and hurts themself
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Two questions:

1) Where in the world should we be going for the Epic magic research library-thingi, or did I miss something obvious ?

2) Are there scrolls of Timestop on sale for existing wizards to learn from without having to perform a re-level ((though with the addition of the new epic magic system this is likely needed anyway, to remove and re-utilise all those epic spell feats)) .....
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 am

RustyDios wrote:Two questions:

1) Where in the world should we be going for the Epic magic research library-thingi, or did I miss something obvious ?

2) Are there scrolls of Timestop on sale for existing wizards to learn from without having to perform a re-level ((though with the addition of the new epic magic system this is likely needed anyway, to remove and re-utilise all those epic spell feats)) .....

1) You know that ancient library near a lake in the Kingdom of Light? Just on the other side of Dawnholm, near a Wanderer's Portal? That one. Smile

2) Not yet, but there will be.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:38 am

Oh, and a change that I'll be adding with the next planned reset (after I finish coding it in)...

The epic magic research will use a concept I'm calling "celestial gold"...basically a mystical material that's used up during the research to help unlock the ancient and powerful magic.

It's really just a way to pay for the research without using up your character's actual gold. It'll be a virtual balance that's kept on your character, and the epic research code will draw on this instead of your regular gold.

To increase the amount of "celestial gold" you have, epic casters will be able to find and use a new item (called a philosophers' stone). Use it on an item in inventory to transmute it into celestial gold. You'll get 80% of that item's gold piece value instantly added to your balance.

Why go this route instead of sticking with regular gold? You won't risk losing any of it to returning from death, paying Arkon's fees, or accidentally sharing all your gold with party members via the treasure splitter tool. And you'll get a higher return than you'll likely get by selling unwanted loot to merchants. Epic spell research is expensive, and this way epic casters get more value out of valuable (but unused) loot. And it'll be a great reason for some of those epic caster packrats to finally clear out some space in their inventories. Razz

If you really want to, you'll be able to transmute regular gold into celestial gold with a new VC command (;;em gold x (x is the amount of gold to transmute)) at a rate of 1 gp ---> 1.1 celestial gold. You'll be able to check your balance with ;;em gold.

There won't be a way to convert a celestial gold balance into regular gold. Since it's really only for epic spell research, it's not going to be any sort of substitute for actually banking gold through Arkon's Storage.

Now, where to find a philosophers' stone? Right near the Chamber of the Ancients (in or near the library). You'll just have to poke around to find it.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkittenofdoom Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 am

The thing right now is saying 'Maximum Spellcraft Roll' - is that the spellcraft check DC I have to make? I know this may seem obvious, but I'm trying to make sure.

And, can we overright a previously learned epic spell?
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 am

evilkittenofdoom wrote:The thing right now is saying 'Maximum Spellcraft Roll' - is that the spellcraft check DC I have to make? I know this may seem obvious, but I'm trying to make sure.

And, can we overright a previously learned epic spell?

The maximum spellcraft roll when you review is currently bugged, and one of the things I'm working on fixing right now.

And yes, you can overwrite a previous epic spell (or erase one if you're not in the library with ;;em erase x). Always a good idea to check ;;em list before starting new research.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkittenofdoom Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:26 am

Are effects modified by 'permanant' removed via resting?

Also, what does 'Conjure a Magical Fissure' do?
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:46 am

evilkittenofdoom wrote:Are effects modified by 'permanant' removed via resting?
They shouldn't be.

evilkittenofdoom wrote:Also, what does 'Conjure a Magical Fissure' do?
Looks like I need to change the title of that one to "Ethereal Rift". It creates a weak point between this plane and the Ethereal, allowing people to then call forth an existing Ethereal Chest at that location (without the need to run back to Arkon's Storage).
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkittenofdoom Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:48 am

Ok wow... so if someone could muster the spellcraft somehow... they could actually apply a permanant buff to someone? Most impressive....
[Or perhaps not.... adding a permanant Concealment was removed via magical renewal potion. Sad also copied this part to bug reports post ]
A spellcraft DC calculation question; in what order are the modifiers applied?
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 am

Even "permanent" effects are subject to server resets.

As far as the renewal potions, I'll look into those.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywatcher Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:47 pm

A request for the Philosopher Stone, can it do AOE conversions like a Sac Flame? Pretty please?
Skywatcher
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 551
Main Character : Velvet Stormcaller
Other Character : Skywatcher Stormcaller
Other Character. : Lyann Twiceborn
NWN Username : Skywatcher
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Skywatcher wrote:A request for the Philosopher Stone, can it do AOE conversions like a Sac Flame? Pretty please?
Nope. That's what the sacrificial flame is for. Since you get much more "concrete value" from using, the philosophers' stone will work only on items in your inventory, which are ones you're the presumed rightful owner of. Items on remains "belong to the dead" (until you claim them by looting the remains), while those just on the ground might well belong to someone else.

I could add a command to transmute every item in your inventory at once, but I don't foresee much demand for it. Razz
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 pm

evilkittenofdoom wrote:Ok wow... so if someone could muster the spellcraft somehow... they could actually apply a permanant buff to someone? Most impressive....
[Or perhaps not.... adding a permanant Concealment was removed via magical renewal potion. Sad also copied this part to bug reports post ]
A spellcraft DC calculation question; in what order are the modifiers applied?

There's "D&D permanent", then there's "NWN permanent". Even permanent effects can be dispelled (just like PnP D&D), but in NWN, such effects are also intended to be removed at each server reset.

Spellcraft modifiers are applied in the order they are selected. Yes, this does mean that the times 5 cost of a permanent duration is applied before reductions from burning experience points, hitpoints, and/or blood of magic.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by evilkittenofdoom Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Just a few wierd questions;

Why do the 'Conceal' effects have saves/SR?

Where do I find the 'Epic Focus' item?
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 pm

evilkittenofdoom wrote:Just a few wierd questions;

Why do the 'Conceal' effects have saves/SR?
Just a typo on the page from me doing a copy and paste for table format. Razz

evilkittenofdoom wrote:Where do I find the 'Epic Focus' item?
You should get it right when you get the epic magic feat. If you haven't, you can just bug a DM or try ;;tool epicmagicfix1 (not sure if this went in the the last reset or will be in the next one, but it drops your level to 20th and lets you relevel from there one time).
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Empty Has this gone live yet?

Post by Skywatcher Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Has this already gone live? I want to relevel and start playing with it, but waiting for confirmation that it is live and I will get the tools, and maybe a quick guide.
Skywatcher
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey Sky..this is live, now... you can find a guide here The location of the library in Aenea is something you will have to find yourself though !!Smile
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by eeriegeek Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 am

Hmnn... none of the ''em commands seem to work for me (Amaerillie)!
eeriegeek
eeriegeek
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Number of posts : 244
Main Character : Amaerillie
Other Character : K'az T'anii
Other Character. : Xephod
Other Character.. : Eg'bo
NWN Username : eeriegeek
Time Zone : GMT-4
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralai Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 am

With great power comes even greater stupidity...

Oops.
So, it is no secret that I am a little on the blond side.
That having been said, it was me that tried leveling up so that I could get epic magic, (the First BAD IDEA)
and while I was doing it, I thought, "Oh, what is a dragon knight? (the Second BAD IDEA)
(you see this coming, right?)
I am so sorry the I am the dummy that left the RED DRAGON in the road in front of the sleeping dragon.
And he isnt, (sleeping, I mean) *hangs head*,
*starts wailing and weeping*
AND I CANT MAKE HIM LEAVE!
HELP!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Lucky Wabasher
(very bad sorcerer, and apparently, shiny new Dragon Knight, with no "dominate dragon" skills)

Never mind...I , er, ya know, got rid of him *wont look anyone in the eye*
Lauralai
Lauralai
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Female Number of posts : 142
Main Character : Ruby Wainwright
Other Character : Lucky Wabash
Other Character. : Lucky Wabasher
Other Character.. : Faerwether Thisleward

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 am

Oh thats not the end of the world, by any means.

Two words for you:

Server Reset.

Such a thing will only last for 24 hours at most. Smile

Glad you got it sorted though:-D
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Aug. 26, 2010: With Great Power Comes Great...Power! Empty Questions

Post by Skywatcher Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Deleted and moved to bug section..........

Last edited by Skywatcher on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted in wrong section!)
Skywatcher
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Back to top Go down

Post by eeriegeek Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey Skywatcher, The Amethyst Dragon is collecting epic magic bugs over HERE where Amaerillie posted a similar question. I think your calculation is correct except that Mystical Insight is intended to only effect Aenea epic magic so would not be added to spellcraft on the character sheet just accounted by the epic magic code, but the ascension bonus is added as an effect at login so it would appear on the sheet (all your stats should look 10 pts higher). The math works out the same Smile
eeriegeek
eeriegeek
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Number of posts : 244
Main Character : Amaerillie
Other Character : K'az T'anii
Other Character. : Xephod
Other Character.. : Eg'bo
NWN Username : eeriegeek
Time Zone : GMT-4
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down