Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial feedback after a long absence

2 posters

Go down

Initial feedback after a long absence Empty Initial feedback after a long absence

Post by Calzier Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi - managed to drop in for few minutes today, and wanted to give a thumbs up for the changes/additions I've seen so far. There are a couple of things I'm less keen about - and this is why I'm posting in the suggestions as I'm suggesting they are changed... the tail and horns for demonspawn. I liked the old 'whip' tail, and I'm not sure the fat 'lizard-tail' really works; likewise the curly sheep horns are maybe a bit 'heavy'... I guess I see my demonspawn as 'dangerously charismatic' rather than 'weird mutants'... anyway, that's my suggestion, at least with the tail...

PS love the horses... and now I just need to earn enough for some housing..!

Calzier
Calzier
Calzier
Adventurer
Adventurer

Number of posts : 40
Main Character : Azir Samand
Time Zone : GMT/GMT+1
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Initial feedback after a long absence Empty Re: Initial feedback after a long absence

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Demon spawn should be a demon tail! Evil or Very Mad This will be fixed.

The demon spawn horn types change as you gain levels...through 3 different types (smaller horns, ram-type horns, then finally bigger crooked horns). And the horns appear only when you have both wings and tail.

Oh, and welcome back!

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info about when horns appear.)
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Initial feedback after a long absence Empty Re: Initial feedback after a long absence

Post by Calzier Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:23 pm

The Amethyst Dragon wrote:Demon spawn should be a demon tail! Evil or Very Mad This will be fixed.

The demon spawn horn types change as you gain levels...through 3 different types (smaller horns, ram-type horns, then finally bigger crooked horns). And the horns appear only when you have both wings and tail.

Oh, and welcome back!

OK, so now the tail looks like 'half-dragon-silver', at least going by the aenea-player-housing module (ie the in game appearance is what my toolset shows as 'half-dragon-silver' tail part.)

Is this intended... or just an improvement on the fat lizard tail? Smile

Maybe dump the tail? It doesn't look great clipping through clothes and cloaks..?
Calzier
Calzier
Adventurer
Adventurer

Number of posts : 40
Main Character : Azir Samand
Time Zone : GMT/GMT+1
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Changed in the main Aenea module, not the player build module (it's script related, not hak related).
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down