Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Epic Seed for Vitality

2 posters

Go down

New Epic Seed for Vitality Empty New Epic Seed for Vitality

Post by uriel1996 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

After finally getting an epic cleric and talking with someone about the vitality seeds, most of them kinda lack *umph* for lack of a sesquipedalian word. So the idea is borrowed from the PRC. the seed would be a contingency full heal should your hp drop below 0 preventing death. Seeing how The Amethyst Dragon made several ways to customize seeds, this one would be pretty neato to be able to cast it on your party before a foray into the dark realm, and it's not something that divine healers can really do. Lastly it's the deaths you *don't* see coming, rather than the ones you do that get you. If this is made redundant by the differed self rez, that makes since. However I'd rather not die to begin with as that tends to mess up my characters.
uriel1996
uriel1996
Adventurer
Adventurer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

New Epic Seed for Vitality Empty Re: New Epic Seed for Vitality

Post by daveyeisley Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 am

Contingent Heal is a nice idea, I would suggest triggering at 5% or 10% hitpoints so there is less chance of massive damage outright killing the PC before the script fires.

Also, a higher spellcraft DC seed could set a contingent Heal for each individual party member/minion within a colossal radius. That would be epicly badass I think.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : New Epic Seed for Vitality Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down