Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0

2 posters

Go down

AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 Empty AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Sitting in the hospital waiting room yesterday (the wife was having minor surgery), I started altering the flesh golem model to make it less comical. Using parts of lordofworms' improved zombie model and a bunch of custom stuff, I came up with something I'm more than satisfied with.

I'm adding it to the next update hak (coming out tomorrow!), which will automatically override the old flesh golem model in Aenea. After I finished the first one, I made alternate versions with different colors of "fluid".

I'm also uploading it to the Vault today, so that I can get the Aenea name out there again. Smile

AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 210 AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 310 AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 410

The alternate versions. May or may not get used in Aenea, but added for the Vault entry to get more downloads from people that like more options.

AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 Blue10 AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 Green10 AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 White10 AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 Yellow10
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0 Empty Re: AD's Test Lab: Flesh Golem 2.0

Post by Angel of Death Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Must say I love the changes to that model, it really needed a graphical update from the default appearance...(I prefer the red one) Smile
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Angel of Death wrote:Must say I love the changes to that model, it really needed a graphical update from the default appearance...(I prefer the red one) Smile
The old one was rather comical, although I did reuse the animations from it. The red-fluid one was the first version I did, and will be the one that replaces the old appearance in Aenea. Now I need to add an area with at least one featured flesh golem. Smile
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:32 pm

The Amethyst Dragon wrote: ... Now I need to add an area with at least one featured flesh golem. Smile

Another dungeon with golems? Neat. Smile ...I know of -at least- two places where the spawn in the dozens*. Surprised

Spoiler:
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down