Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Just keep modding, just keep modding..."

3 posters

Go down

"Just keep modding, just keep modding..." Empty "Just keep modding, just keep modding..."

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 am

Just want to offer up words of encouragement to those building modules or trying their hand at making brand new stuff for NWN.

Just keep modding.  Keep trying.  Chances are very good that you will figure it out.

cheers 

Today's message brought to you by "The Amethyst Dragon's current foe"...the 12-tile group that makes up the "drow temple" in the Drow Interior tileset.

"Just keep modding, just keep modding..." Tid01_10
Also known as, "the last 12 damn tiles that need ceilings" before I'm finished with the tileset.  Yeah, I was in the midst of building a new temple to Sorgath in the Underdark when I was just really bothered by the lack of something overhead inside an underground building.  I've gotten the rest of the set capped, now it's just this one big group left (and a replacement for the Lloth statue with a giant cobra) before I can go back to being "productive".
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

"Just keep modding, just keep modding..." Empty Re: "Just keep modding, just keep modding..."

Post by MannyJabrielle Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am

Hehe, chugging I am.... I'm toying aroud with redoing the orc phenotype (hopefully have something semi-functional for the CCC seeing as my orc idea is currently leading the vote race Wink ) Poor ocs.... big shoulders and chest, skinny gnome-legs....

And heh.... that group with a cobra instead of lolth.... it makes me think of Conan the Barbarian (the original Arnie version)... where they break into the snakecult's tower and the nearly naked chick's next to the snake pit and then jumps into it.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

"Just keep modding, just keep modding..." Empty Re: "Just keep modding, just keep modding..."

Post by Eric of Atrophy Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 am

"Snake farm ... just sounds nasty." Aw, man, I don't think there's a better cinematic bad guy than Thulsa Doom. I do love the fact that The Amethyst Dragon spends so much time tweaking things to get just the right touch on them. Very, very cool.
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum