Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: Stackable Goodness

2 posters

Go down

Not Used: Stackable Goodness Empty Not Used: Stackable Goodness

Post by MannyJabrielle Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:11 am

I have to say, I *really* like the new stackable gift of travel for Gort worshippers. It makes the item much more usable.

It's given me an idea too... except for Gort worshippers, this is more directed towards vampires. Stackable dragonblood.

Since the dragonblood is basicly the only full heal vampires have, it's pretty valuable to have many handy. What isn't so valuable is while my other PCs can stack 10 asis full heal potions into one quickslot, Angelica needs to allocate a quickslot for each dragon blood, not to mention the inventory space for each one.

Could the dragonblood item perhaps be changed to be a stackable potion base item? I would gladly suffer the AoO's for drinking a potion of dragonblood in combat if it meant I could have up to 10 available on one quickslot as I do with normal bloods.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Not Used: Stackable Goodness Empty Re: Not Used: Stackable Goodness

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:34 am

I'm not going to change the dragon blood to something stackable anytime soon. They are much more valuable than a full heal potion, since they also grant the vampire a lot of power for a time, and probably deserve their own space in inventory...after all, you do have to kill a dragon to get the stuff.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com