Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFP: Kim Kandor: Howdy

Go down

TFP: Kim Kandor: Howdy Empty TFP: Kim Kandor: Howdy

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Transferred Forum Post (from old Bravenet forum):
Original Author: Kim Kandor
Original Post Date: July 27, 2007
Title: Howdy

Introducing myself as a new player and saying hello to you all. Being 46 and still playing games *snicker* I like what I've seen of Aenea so far and intend to continue exploring.

BIO:
name: Kim Kandor
race: elf
subrace: winged
class: bard
align: chaotic/good

background: Kim knows little of her parents being brought up by her foster father who was the great archer Kole Kandor, Her skill with a bow shows her fathers training but her love of music comes from her foster mother Janethyn Kandor. Janethyn performed song and dance with a magical flair in the local Inn where nightly she wowed guests and had a grand time.

Kim is sometimes naive and usually a bit headstrong while being known to run ahead when she ought to wait. She is good at heart but her actions pervey some tendency to confuse her intent.
/bio

Congratulation on a nice PW with some fantastic ideas and features. So far I'm enjoying discovering all of them. I don't have huge amounts of time to play anymore but this is one of the places I will frequent.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com