Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum

+2
Lauralai
MannyJabrielle
6 posters

Go down

A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Empty A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum

Post by MannyJabrielle Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:00 am

*You see a bounty notice placed on the bulletin board of the Sleeping Dragon Inn. It reads:

Wanted for Murder, tresspass, theft, and Conspiring with Agents of the Dark

One gnome of draconic descent, by the name of Karamip.

One human monk of foreign orgin by the name of Kasigi

One orcish warrior by the name Vrishnak

One winged thief by the name Ruby.

100,000 golds per head.

The bounty notice is unsigned.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Empty Oh Mudpuppy, what a coward you are ^^

Post by Lauralai Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:18 am

Poor mudpuppy...

Don't you have any friends unless you buy them?

I am proud to have helped to defend any of the demesnes of Aenea from mindflayers.
Sign it, Aurora, so they'll know who their dealing with.
Sign it, "The Faithless Drow", or just "Aurora the Mudpuppy".
Just sign it.

Like this...

The Winged Thief

Ruby Wainwright
Lauralai
Lauralai
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Female Number of posts : 142
Main Character : Ruby Wainwright
Other Character : Lucky Wabash
Other Character. : Lucky Wabasher
Other Character.. : Faerwether Thisleward

. : A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Forum_donor
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Empty Re: A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum

Post by RayvenNightkind Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:56 am

ve: Sir Rayvensclaw eyes the notice carefully, wondering to himself how these folk could be wrapped up in the events of late, and ponders who would have placed such a bounty

Last edited by RayvenNightkind on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't realize it was that silly drow witch who posted the bounty)
RayvenNightkind
RayvenNightkind
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1119
Main Character : Sir Rayvensclaw Nightkind Leader of the Clan of Night
Paladin/Champion of Dalix/Wizard
NWN Username : Rayven Nightkind
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Empty Re: A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum

Post by Maeglin Dubh Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 am

((So wait, after a DM goes open PVP on a No-PVP server during an event, he encourages everyone else on the server to go open PVP on four other players? I'm either confused or pissed off, not sure which...))
Maeglin Dubh
Maeglin Dubh
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Number of posts : 521
Main Character : Derfel Cadarn, Warlord of Beuttleria
Other Character : Kasigi Toranaga, Serene Swordsman
Other Character. : Stan Card, Not a Crazed Marksman
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by __Ua__ Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Your asking for pain Sir Manny...turning on Beuttleria once again A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Icon_razz plus he's worth like 10 houses at least

"Derik walks up the sign and scans over its contents. His eyes fall on each comrads name which is written on the bounty notice. Quickly casts hell ball and greater ruin on the sign and goes out to seek an audience with a certain female drow he knows."

OOC: A note to anyone who tries to claim any of these bounties. I will not only kill you ,but make your life very unhappy until you stop.
__Ua__
__Ua__
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Male Number of posts : 124
Main Character : Derik Aerlias
Other Character : Noric Aerlias
Other Character. : Mariela Kley
Other Character.. : Yeshua Son of Nun
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 pm

/// *sigh* No, I don't expect people, or encourage them to go PvP on those four players.

It's called roleplay people. Drow of sorgath, the god of lies and manipulation, anyone? Do you think an evil drow accusing the heroes of the land of murder is a serious accusation? Perhaps if we took the stick out of our backsides and RPed, we'd have more fun, eh?
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Maeglin Dubh wrote:((So wait, after a DM goes open PVP on a No-PVP server during an event, he encourages everyone else on the server to go open PVP on four other players? I'm either confused or pissed off, not sure which...))

Nah, the Aurora thing was a special case because she was played by a DM during the event and working closely with the DM running the event (me). For all intents and purposes, during that event she counted as an NPC.

As for this bounty notice, despite the RP in it... the rules of Aenea have not changed. If anyone wants to persue the bounty, the ONLY way to do so as a PC would be *mutually consenting* PVP in the Arena, or just RPing the situation without conflict.

Hope that clarifies things, I can totally see where you might read it and go "huh?"
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeglin Dubh Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 pm

MannyJabrielle wrote:/// *sigh* No, I don't expect people, or encourage them to go PvP on those four players.

It's called roleplay people. Drow of sorgath, the god of lies and manipulation, anyone? Do you think an evil drow accusing the heroes of the land of murder is a serious accusation? Perhaps if we took the stick out of our backsides and RPed, we'd have more fun, eh?

The message was unsigned, so all an outside observer knows is that four relative unknowns, one of them with draconic blood, were accused by a DM of being badguys. After having to kill you once yesterday, that makes me twitchy. And as awesome a server as this is, not everyone would know off the bat that one of the premiere characters of a top-ranked player would be lying about a bunch of lowbies.
Maeglin Dubh
Maeglin Dubh
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Number of posts : 521
Main Character : Derfel Cadarn, Warlord of Beuttleria
Other Character : Kasigi Toranaga, Serene Swordsman
Other Character. : Stan Card, Not a Crazed Marksman
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Maeglin Dubh wrote:
MannyJabrielle wrote:/// *sigh* No, I don't expect people, or encourage them to go PvP on those four players.

The message was unsigned, so all an outside observer knows is that four relative unknowns, one of them with draconic blood, were accused by a DM of being badguys. After having to kill you once yesterday, that makes me twitchy. And as awesome a server as this is, not everyone would know off the bat that one of the premiere characters of a top-ranked player would be lying about a bunch of lowbies.

Understandable.

Just remember, regardless of what folks read here, the rules of the server remain the same.... they still override.

That, and also... as one of the experienced players... just about any of your PCs would have little to worry about from a newer player (and the server rules make that moot anyhow)... it would just be RP of folks who didnt know better looking at the above named PCs in a suspicious manner until you were able to RP to clear up the confusion Smile
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Please try to understand, this is not "DM accusing players of...". This is the "in-character" message board. Knowledge of how long I've played on the server, or that I am also a DM here is not needed to participate.

The first response was one of the 'accused' calling out the drow, not a player to player, or player to dm, but a character to character interaction.

If the battle in gravelight made you twitchy and killed your enjoyment, I do apologize, that was not the intent. I will however ask you to have some faith that I try to make an enjoyable RP experience, as both a fellow palyer and a DM.

Also please consider that nobody had to kill Aurora last night. Nothing prevented anyone from calling a truce and trying to negotiate with Aurora, or bribe her. "Kill stuff" isn't the only viable RP Smile

Now please, let's get back to "in character" interactions. If anyone has any concerns about the OOC aspects, feel free to PM me, or any of the other DMs.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by __Ua__ Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Ok I understand what you where shooting for and I take back what I said. The bounty seemed very real to me and I wasnt sure seeing as there are more evil characters then Aurora on the server if someone would try to carry it out. You do like to cause trouble using her and I didnt know how to take it. Also I asked her to get out of our way, leave or get the battle over with when Aurora stopped to talk to Derik and you decided to fight...so yah. Diplomacy with Aurora....doesnt really work Razz Anyway in the end I understand the Rp aspect you where shooting for and I enjoy it. Just please next time include an OOC note for all of us aggresive protective types.
__Ua__
__Ua__
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Male Number of posts : 124
Main Character : Derik Aerlias
Other Character : Noric Aerlias
Other Character. : Mariela Kley
Other Character.. : Yeshua Son of Nun
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Hehe... Aurora's not the evilist? Gotta work harder at it I see >Smile

Hehe... Talk to Crideas about diplomacy with Aurora. She's a tricky one to duel against in both words and spells Smile

And will do, I'll make sure next time it's more clear that the player does not have the same ill-intent as the character Smile
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

A Bounty Notice written on a peice of fine vellum Empty Poor Lil Mudpuppy...

Post by Lauralai Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Ruby reads about all the hoopla. *grins evilly*

Poor lil Mudpuppy,

Choose your allies for strength and integrity in future.

*Ruby thinks to herself that she has gotten a boon from Lysis in her choice of comrades*

I put it to you, try and collect this bounty honorably. Thief to sneaky cad.
You will certainly beat me, but you cannot win. Honor will forbid it!

Aenea will unite to thwart you and your vile masters.

Dire mistress of treachery and deceit. Crawl back to the darkness that spawned you!
Leave those with integrity to the field!

Or better, save Face!! Relinquish your fidelity to those bent on the destruction of Aenea.

Until that day, a pox on ye, Mudpuppy. Slink home like the dirty cur you are.

Ruby Wainwright
Winged Thief
Lauralai
Lauralai
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Female Number of posts : 142
Main Character : Ruby Wainwright
Other Character : Lucky Wabash
Other Character. : Lucky Wabasher
Other Character.. : Faerwether Thisleward

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm

*A wavering visage of Aurora appears behind Ruby*

"Ah, little winged freak... Yes, I could cut you down with a near gesture, but I will leave such brutish goals to the tools of Ragnor...

Crow and chirp like the little bird you are. Already once you have done my bidding, and soon you will again. How are you enjoying those mystical gems I gave you as reward for your services, by the way?

You think your "honor" and "integrity" to be so strong? Pah, I will see you fall, twisted and condemned by your vaunted comrades. You will have no choice but to become an agent of the dark, and serve me.

Until we meet again, little bird..."

*Aurora's visage wavers and disappears, her maniacle laughter echoing into the shadows*
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down