Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content Recommendations from the NwN Vault I - Creature Override

2 posters

Go down

Custom Content Recommendations from the NwN Vault I - Creature Override Empty Custom Content Recommendations from the NwN Vault I - Creature Override

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am

I posted this in a different thread, but at Amethyst's suggestion, am reposting it here.

Eric of Atrophy wrote:I know that some folks are sensitive about their override folders, and don't mess much with them. Me, I like to put lots of stuff in there, especially cool stuff that does cool stuff! Cruising about the Vault the other day yielded the Creature Override, submitted by s030363l. It's a nice compilation work that gives, pardon the expression, new life to the standard BioWare undead creatures. Gah! I'd submit a screenie of this override in action, but I'm too lazy and too busy bustin' glorious new-looking skullbones in the graveyard!Twisted Evil

Give it a whirl and see what I mean! Mayhaps later, I'll even drop a screenie! Wink
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Custom Content Recommendations from the NwN Vault I - Creature Override Empty Re: Custom Content Recommendations from the NwN Vault I - Creature Override

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:03 am

The undead look really nice (skeletons, zombies). I haven't seen the ghouls in action yet, but the screenshots look nice. These undead will most likely end up in the next hak update so everyone can see them...they are that cool.

I don't really care for the goblins (mostly because it only replaces the default green goblins).

I was already using v1 of Worm's werewolf. v2 looks nice too.

Troll shaman looks ok, but you won't see it in-game since the Aenea trolls use Mr-Furious' model already.

The hill giant one will change Aenean ogres (which use the hill giant appearance).

Manticore looks good.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02