Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums

2 posters

Go down

Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums Empty Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums

Post by Anthroplayer Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:17 pm

I was wondering if it were possible for you to perhaps allow the use of a goodberries spell for druids.
There are a variety of ways it could be implemented such as giving a player an item which creates goodberries to giving an berry item that casts cure minor wounds to even an entire new spell for the spell list.

I also am wondering if an animal empathy aura could be used. It is very bizzarre that animals remain hostile to druids, and in real life you have 0% chance of being attacked by a wolf unless you are either abusing it or it is starved, much like any dog.

I also wanted to talk about grove systems, which uses specific objects for teleportation. Ordinary plants would be for regular druids while underdark druids would use fungus algae and moss and aquatic druids use stationary animals, kelp, and seaweed.

Next is wizard things. It would be nice if a wizard could scribe spells found in aenea. Very nice. It would also be nice if the interactions involving the creations of magic items were improved, as well as giving a more unique familiar system.
The system for making things in the bioware campaigns were all fascinating examples. In regards to a familiar system, upgrading and swapping familiars would be nice.

Clerical things would involve clerics and paladins making holy water, and apostates and blackguards making unholy water. It would also include creating hallowed and unhallowed ground.

Anyway just misc stuff.
Anthroplayer
Anthroplayer
Aenean Scholar
Aenean Scholar

Male Number of posts : 340
Main Character : Rick Sanneset
Other Character : Arion Bloodbane
Other Character. : Callis Fellfair
Other Character.. : Richard Deathbend
NWN Username : Anthroplayer
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums Empty Re: Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Some interesting suggestions you've posted here.

It may take a while before I can try any of it in game, but I'm especially liking the goodberries, holy water, and closer nature ties for druids ideas.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums Empty Re: Used: Druid Wizard and Cleric stuffums

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:31 am

Just looking at these suggestions again.

Scribing Aenean spells...will be included when I build a player enchantment system.

Animal empathy aura...animals (those the the "Animal" racial type) will automatically become friendly toward druids of 5th level and higher (starting after the next server reset).

Swapping familiars...you can do this at level-up. More often, and I think you start to lose the sense of a "bond" with a specific animal.

Upgrading familiars...I will soon be adding several "spellbooks" that can (temporarily) alter your familiar.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Thu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Adding in the ability for good clerics/paladins to bless water, and for druids to bless berries with the next planned reset.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down