Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues

+6
The Amethyst Dragon
Amethyst347
MannyJabrielle
A_Vagabond
evilkittenofdoom
daveyeisley
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues Empty Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues

Post by daveyeisley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 pm

updated later in thread
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues Empty Re: Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues

Post by daveyeisley Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 pm

updated later in thread.

Last edited by daveyeisley on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon

Back to top Go down

Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues Empty Re: Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues

Post by evilkittenofdoom Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Slight thing (but amazingly awesome) There is now a tool in the radial menu with the rest of the tools called " Tool : Flight" that allows for the use of your flight from Ascension/Reincarnation
evilkittenofdoom
evilkittenofdoom
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1217
Main Character : Aseph, the NOT old sorcerer
Other Character : Analo, professional Dracolich (and other undead) hunter
Other Character. : Sivoran, the PC Demilich
Other Character.. : Imyna, Drow Priestess of Sorgath
NWN Username : evilkittenofdoom
Time Zone : EST (GMT-5)
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Vagabond Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 am

Subracial abilities are tied to the creature skin, and are clearly lost at death. It seems that if you have anything else on the skin, like Ioun stones or a Circlet, that the skin will not be reset on relogging. I've found with my bright gnome that I needed to remove the circlet and deactivate iouns, then relog, and then rest, and that would reset the subrace...most of the time.

It also meant that I lost the bonus spell slots from the circlet until my next rest, but so be it. Death's a biatch sometimes Razz
A_Vagabond
A_Vagabond
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Female Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 pm

I am wondering if this is all somehow related to the issue where sometimes a PC can be killed by their own skin (ie. PC properties). Like if they have extra hps from a CON ioun, those hps are lost when the PC goes into negative hitpoints, meaning the PC is usually killed without taking any extra damage.

I don't remember having this issue for a LONG time... but perhaps it was fixed and the new issue was created? I just can't imagine that losing the skin&properties on negative hps/death would be needed/required for any real pupose. And if so, then that could be a solution right there. Maybe Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues 787378 can shed more light on it.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 am

Odd bug I've noticed with gnomes (and I think dwarves have a similar issue, but I haven't checked to make sure yet)

When I take my gnome Aga underwater, he doens't go into a "swimming" phenotype. He goes into the assassin style phenotype, and he's not walking on the ground either, he's walking above it slightly.

Perhaps the actual files for the swimming phenotype got over-written somehow with the assassin style files?

Dwarves also don't go into "swim mode" but I can't recall if they go into the same style and walk through the air like gnomes do.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 am

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst347 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 am

Elfsize fix doesn't seem to have stuck. I logged in w/ Ayala a couple days ago after the fix was applied, and she'd gone back to Elf size (yay!). Just logged in with her now and she's reverted back to Human size. Sad

ETA: Logged in again with her today, and she's back to Elf size. So who knows? Razz

Last edited by Amethyst347 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst347
Amethyst347
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Female Number of posts : 413
Main Character : I kinda play them all in random bursts.
Other Character : Loneka Darkstar, S'szephyr, Wren Llewelyn, Zadie Grimfallow
NWN Username : amethyst347
Time Zone : GMT
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 pm

My mouseblood halfling seems to have lost his mouseblooded-ness. Even after reset and using the anvil, it hasn't come back.

EDIT: Manny helped fix the subrace feat issue, so I will use the anvil next reset and see if that gets him all fixed up, hopefully.

Last edited by daveyeisley on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 am

;;em gold x - fixed for next module update...just needed to move a line of code (where it takes gold from PC) up two spots before it gets increased by 10%. The 10% increase in celestial gold given is not a bug, just the 10% increase in regular gold taken....it should be 1.1 celestial gold gained for every 1 gp given up.

new VC command going in for next module update (if it's not in already): ;;tool appfix - should reapply elf size for halfelves that picked it and custom appearances for PCs that purchased them (if they are lost for soem reason).
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:37 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Subrace PC's (Shadowchild ~ Concealment+Visual, Winged ~ Speed Boost) ... the above are not applied after a server reset until the PC rests for the first time... ...

Alot of problems with subraces seem to be fixed with rest/renewal potions... so how about in the Astral there is a trigger that does a Forced-Instant-Rest (akin to the renewal potions)... and placed in the Astral so it cannot be abused by players ((as to my knowledge the only route to get there now is via Server Reset or Re-level Scales)) .... ...
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

RustyDios wrote:Subrace PC's (Shadowchild ~ Concealment+Visual, Winged ~ Speed Boost) ... the above are not applied after a server reset until the PC rests for the first time... ...

Alot of problems with subraces seem to be fixed with rest/renewal potions... so how about in the Astral there is a trigger that does a Forced-Instant-Rest (akin to the renewal potions)... and placed in the Astral so it cannot be abused by players ((as to my knowledge the only route to get there now is via Server Reset or Re-level Scales)) .... ...

I dont think its really that big of a deal for PCs to rest upon entering the Sleeping Dragon. Almost everybody does this already anyways.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

daveyeisley wrote:

I don't think its really that big of a deal for PCs to rest upon entering the Sleeping Dragon. Almost everybody does this already anyway.

Yes, but is this WHY almost everybody does this anyway ?.. Has this minor bug / annoyance become such a part of an "overlooked and accepted problem" that everyone rests on a log in to fix "various possibly unreported subrace bugs that vanish on resting" before setting out on an adventure ??

If losing subrace abilities on death is a problem (and lets face it, it is.. and not everybody has Gifts/Soul Anchor/Friends with Raise/Rezzi... some prefer going to the peace of the Vale ~ to rest before returning to the fight some other way~) .. then surely not having those abilities from the very start is a problem worth mentioning too ??

The way I see it, we use the Astral as a player-pc set up area before joining the world... a transition from "somewhere" to Aenea ... but to the PC's I view this as having "fully rested upstairs in the SDI, coming downstairs and through the door and about to embark on more adventuring"... so after that good sleep, the first thing we do is "take a nap"... must have been one darn big breakfast to make us want to sleep right away ... ...

I know it's not a big problem, and you can view it as not a problem at all ... it's certainly not a game-breaking bug, or anywhere on the "priority list" ... but imagine a new player to Aenea, logs out.. server resets... logs in, wonders why xyz isn't happening.. no other players around to ask.. not a spellcaster/requiring rest... thinks the worlds bugged to heaven if even "the subraces don't work"... doesn't know of the forums... logs out.. never to return.... .... okay thats an extreme example, but a possibility, maybe ?

I suppose that I'm just griping about something that is trivial, but having to rest nearly EVERY log in (because the server tends to reset whilst I'm away) is just starting to irk me ... .... ...
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 pm

The reason it isnt a big deal is because many characters abilities/spells etc that have uses per day are empty upon logging in after a reset. In order to actually be able to use them, folks rest upon entering the SDI. That ALSO fixes subrace effects, so there is no reason to add extra scripting or placeable in the conjunction to do it.

daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:08 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm

daveyeisley wrote:The reason it isn't a big deal is because many characters abilities/spells etc that have uses per day are empty upon logging in after a reset. In order to actually be able to use them, folks rest upon entering the SDI. That ALSO fixes subrace effects, so there is no reason to add extra scripting or placeable in the conjunction to do it.

True.. but yet again.. these abilities should be ready to go from initial log in post server reset IMO.... and all it should require is a trigger with a slightly modified renewal potion script (replacing the existing one as default ~ not a new one))... so that if "Calling Object = ItemPotionTagEtc", oPC = GetItemUsedBy() ((+checks to see if user can use the potion)) else, oPC = GetEnteringObject(ofTrigger) ..... ... ... meh.. I don't wish to argue over the point, mayhaps it would have been best in the suggestions rather than the bug reports... my bad... moving along.... ..
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:40 pm

I agree it would be nice if the engine didn't let folks log in with 0 uses of abilities. I just dont find it to be so bad to rest after logging in. If the "rest timer" was in effect and folks would have to wait to rest, then sure, it would be a big problem. As it stands anybody can rest as soon as they log in/get to the SDI.

If the transition trigger/script from the Dais in the Astral Conjunction to the SDI also performed a "renewal" on the PC (that also restores Epic Magic and without triggering the renewal timer, mind you) that would solve both problems and avoid adding a new script. If Updated-Consolidated list of Class/Race/Feat/Command issues 787378 can do it, wonderful, but if not... its not a dealbreaker.

Last edited by daveyeisley on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 am

Next module update (sometime tomorrow) will have a "free renewal" done automatically while still in the Astral Conjunction. No new script needed, since I've just added it to an existing script that fires off anyway.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:08 am

The Amethyst Dragon wrote:Next module update (sometime tomorrow) will have a "free renewal" done automatically while still in the Astral Conjunction. No new script needed, since I've just added it to an existing script that fires off anyway.

Very cool! Out of curiosity, will this "renewal" effect also replenish usages of Epic Magic, and also not start the delay timer on using a potion of Renewal?
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:30 am

daveyeisley wrote:
The Amethyst Dragon wrote:Next module update (sometime tomorrow) will have a "free renewal" done automatically while still in the Astral Conjunction. No new script needed, since I've just added it to an existing script that fires off anyway.

Very cool! Out of curiosity, will this "renewal" effect also replenish usages of Epic Magic, and also not start the delay timer on using a potion of Renewal?
Correct.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:27 pm

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

Last edited by daveyeisley on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Not sure if this is supposed to be active as yet... but just logged in, seems the server reset or crashed, but no renewal all the way through the door outside of the SDI.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 am

the alignment and level options for ;;w are not toggling either.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:59 am

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:08 pm

daveyeisley wrote:

Not sure if this is supposed to be active as yet... but just logged in, seems the server reset or crashed, but no renewal all the way through the door outside of the SDI.
Got busy with family stuff yesterday Rolling Eyes , not in yet.

If you click on the "latest updates" sign in the Astral Conjunction, it will give the date of the latest module update.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm

The Amethyst Dragon wrote:]Got busy with family stuff yesterday Rolling Eyes , not in yet.

If you click on the "latest updates" sign in the Astral Conjunction, it will give the date of the latest module update.

No worries. Real life comes first, sir Smile

Just to make verifying easier, where exactly should the renewal take place? Right at login? Between the starting spot and the Dais? Somewhere else?
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Should take place right when you see the little warning not to use the wasd for moving around.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:16 pm

The tool appfix command is fixed! Custom appearances also automatically fix themselves upon log in too, which rocks!
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Time Stop is can't be scribed with the ;;enchant scroll Time Stop command
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by uriel1996 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm

I tried altering my character description yesterday with ;;tool mydesc, and it almost worked. My character has just a first name, and the first word in the paragraph I typed out, filled the surname slot up to the "space" after the first word. So... I'm not entirely sure if the tool works or not (if it was scripted presuming that characters would have a first & last name).
uriel1996
uriel1996
Adventurer
Adventurer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am

Quaking Chorus Vs certain baddies:

Against certain enemies, this isn't working right damage wise. The two enemies to date I've confirmed this with are purple worms, and beholder elders.

Alastair's quake does 61 to 91 damage per pulse before damage reductions. Against most enemies it works as intended... damages them, if they have DR, it subtracts the right amount.

But for purple worms, they don't have any damage reduction, but Alastair is only damaging them for 23 to 27 damage.

For beholder elders, it's even wonkier. They reduce 25 points of the damage, but still take 0 damage from Alastair's quake. Even with 25 soaked by DR, they should be taking 36 to 66 damage.

I know it's not a case of either of them having bludgeon immunity or resistances, because the combat log doesn't report that, and I've wailed away on both of them with various blunt weapons with no problems.

I also did a quick test... spawned in a purple worm in DM mode, logged back in as Al and quaked it.... the DM spawned one took full damage. Tested again against a normally game-spawned worm, and it it only took the 23-27 damage.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 am

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 am

I would like to report that to my knowledge the auto-free-renewal at log in seems to be working brilliantly... yay !

Now if only we can get that Subrace+death stuff fixed (though personally, I've not experienced this)...
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 am

The Amethyst Dragon has successfully fixed the Stoneblood Dwarf LETOscript bug that was cuasing all stonebloods to disappear from their owner's vaults at creation. This fix has the added benefit of preventing the issue that after a single failed LETO alteration, any subsequent LETOscript edits would result in the same outcome (disappearing character).

Also, after some extensive testing, we believe The Amethyst Dragon may have found a way to fix the loss of subrace effects issues. Hopefully the fix will be finalized in a few days, cross your fingers!
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 am

IT APPEARS THE FIX FOR SUBRACES/DEATH HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL!!! HUZZAH The Amethyst Dragon!!!!

Last edited by daveyeisley on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:25 am

;;option walign
;;option wlevel
;;option wlocation
;;option wparty
;;option wvent
;;option deathme
;;option deathother

These are all fixed for next module update.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok, this one is kind of a big deal to me.... it seems Mouseblood Halflings, while they are only supposed to get a -1 penalty to Will saves and a-5 penalty to will saves vs. fear, are actually being stuck with a -5 penalty to all three saves.

I just made a brand new Mouseblood test PC.

After being booted and having his stats altered, he was showing:

Level 1 Monk

Str 4
Dex 22
Con 10
Int 8
Wis 16
Cha 8

Fortitude 3 (2 base, 1 from "Lucky" [halfling starting feat])
Reflex 9 (2 base, 1 from "Lucky" [halfling starting feat], 6 from Dex)
Will 6 (2 base, 1 from Lucky [halfling starting feat], 3 from Wis)

After levelling up and having subrace properties/penalties:

Fortitude -1 (3 base, 1 from Lucky [halfling starting feat], -5 penalty)
Reflex 8 (3 base, 1 from Lucky [halfling starting feat], 3 from Mouseblood subrace, 6 from Dex, -5 penalty)
Will 1 (3 base, 1 from Lucky [halfling starting feat], -1 from Mouseblood subrace, 3 from Wis, -5 penalty)

This is a rather large bummer, to say the least.

Last edited by daveyeisley on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Mouseblood issue fixed for next module update.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 am

Sheldor (and I would assume the other semiclass trainers) need to have their conversations updated with the current VC commands
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 am

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 am

Warblade level 5 ability: Warcry.

This ability won't fire off if the current zone is set to no-pvp.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 am

updated later in thread

Last edited by daveyeisley on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next