Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindflayers...

4 posters

Go down

Mindflayers... Empty Mindflayers...

Post by Angel of Death Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 am

...do they still drop mindflayer eyeballs? In all my time here, I have yet to see any loot from them be one of those. But according to this thread it's a needed material.

Have I just been unfortunate and not gained it in loot? Smile
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Mindflayers... Empty Re: Mindflayers...

Post by daveyeisley Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

Make sure you have the option to collect small items turned on with the ;;option collect command.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Mindflayers... Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 am

daveyeisley wrote:Make sure you have the option to collect small items turned on with the ;;option collect command.

I always got that one on, one of the first things I do when creating a character is to set the options. That one I always turn on. Smile
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by RayvenNightkind Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:08 pm

If it be on you'll get some eventually, I can remember a long stretch when ol' Ray needed some and wasn't getting any, then outta nowhere he got more than he could carry Razz
RayvenNightkind
RayvenNightkind
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1119
Main Character : Sir Rayvensclaw Nightkind Leader of the Clan of Night
Paladin/Champion of Dalix/Wizard
NWN Username : Rayven Nightkind
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Ah, alright. Thanks. Suppose I just need to pay the enclave more visits then.. Smile

...just wish there was more illithids spawning there. So few of them, and they hardly make a challenge for Bruce! >.>
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:12 pm

The drops are random... although I do believe the rate at which they'll drop (related to how many flayers spawn) is significantly less than when I wrote up that particular gathering list.

As I don't have a stable net connection, it'll be a while before I can get back in game and review the gathering lists for the maker.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum