Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: Barkskin and the Nektaria region

2 posters

Go down

Used: Barkskin and the Nektaria region Empty Used: Barkskin and the Nektaria region

Post by MannyJabrielle Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:03 am

There should be at least 1 merchant in the nektaria region who sells barkskin potions.

Not including the dog.  He cuts you off at level 4, or sooner if you have X amount of GP worth of equipment.

I just ran through every merchant from Vale to Macedone except for 3 (well, technically more, I considered Priscilla's priestly products all one merchant, although it's really 20 merchants, each restricted explicitly to one's deity).  Out of those 25 merchants, 20 sold some sort of potion on a regular basis, and not a single one carried barkskin.

I found that rather odd considering that it's a lowbie level potion, and it would seem more logical to find a lowbie level potion for sale in an area where you'd most likely find lowbies exploring and hunting... More logical to have barkskin potions for sale in the region than some of the other 'specialty' potions readily available.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Used: Barkskin and the Nektaria region Empty Re: Used: Barkskin and the Nektaria region

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:28 pm

After the next module update, you'll find that a lonely gnome has built himself a little place at a crossroads on the way to Mistborne.  He'll have stuff a small time wizard would cook up.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com