Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess we're having fun, yes?

4 posters

Go down

I guess we're having fun, yes? Empty I guess we're having fun, yes?

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:53 am

Greetings, Aeneaites!

While doing the birthday rounds, it has come to my attention that, in the middle of July, it will have been 8 years since Beau has been a visitor.  I'm only singling him out for example because, "WoW!"  Has it really been that long?  Holy cow, Aenea, we're getting old, I think!

Regardless of that fact, I still think about all of you every day (yes, even the ones that are long gone {I'm looking at you, Cypress Dream!}).  Sometimes it breaks my heart a little that I will never conversate with some forum friends again, but I still have daily warm wishes for them, wherever they are, and for you all.

The Golden Girls said it best when they said "Thank you for being my friends."

Warmest wishes,

Eric

Last edited by Eric of Atrophy on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : colors and spelling clarification)
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

I guess we're having fun, yes? Empty Re: I guess we're having fun, yes?

Post by daveyeisley Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:20 am

Haha!

It flies it does. Also, never say never. Once a handful of us get regularly active again, things could easily start hopping. I think many of us are still keeping tabs.

I will echo the sentiment of thanks to all Smile
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : I guess we're having fun, yes? Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywatcher Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Not to get all maudlin or anything, but me too. I really miss you guys. I hope everyone is doing well and that some day soon we will get a chance to get back into Aenea.
Skywatcher
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 551
Main Character : Velvet Stormcaller
Other Character : Skywatcher Stormcaller
Other Character. : Lyann Twiceborn
NWN Username : Skywatcher
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Skywatcher wrote:Not to get all maudlin or anything, but me too. I really miss you guys. I hope everyone is doing well and that some day soon we will get a chance to get back into Aenea.

Never left, brother - but I get your meaning. Dedicated playtime has not been easy. Only thing I can think, is to maybe say... pick a day, and every week spend some time on that day... for me it would have to be weekend.

One idea that comes to mind it to post a riddle/clue in the In-Character Message Board whose solution/answer would be an area somewhere in Aenea, and that area would be the place where PCs could hunt down a particular foe or group of foes for some special reward. Simple, shouldn't be too much trouble... the hard part would be committing to do it regularly.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:25 am

Hi all!

Thought I would drop by to give a shout to you all, and hope everyone is doing well.
I haven't forgotten about Aenea, couldn't even if I tried─had too much fun here. Very Happy I keep meaning to get in-game sometime but just haven't found the time or energy for it yet, but hopefully will soon.
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Good to hear from you AoD Smile

At some point, I will definitely make a more committed effort to stirring up activity, but right now I am beset by a few too many challenges to make such a pledge. I am definitely still around, and I know The Amethyst Dragon and some others are lurking too. Its like we're on an extended vacation, but still reachable. I get in game occasionally for really short bursts, but nothing substantial.

I do look forward to eventually getting the team back together to continue the Hunt for the Runt (ie. Veleron).
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Yes, yes, many of us continue to lurk! I am just being lazy, as I am currently unsubscribed to SWTOR! Here and there, I carve out little chunks of time to make "The Rounds," particularly with Ilolisa Fifthbound's extensive tp set!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:04 pm

daveyeisley wrote:I do look forward to eventually getting the team back together to continue the Hunt for the Runt (ie. Veleron).
Oh yes! I would love to see the final of that in whichever guise I may be in (Celestin or Anna probably) adventure and raise a glass around the fire afterward. Wink
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down