Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless Self-Promotion? You Betcha.

2 posters

Go down

Shameless Self-Promotion? You Betcha. Empty Shameless Self-Promotion? You Betcha.

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:47 pm

I mentioned this on the Discord server, but realized I didn't post here.

I returned to doing tabletop D&D stuff after I burned out on NWN, and I've been just as prolific there with making stuff for 5e as I was with NWN (if not more so, since I'm not constrained by the limits of a piece of software). I've been making homebrew game content for people to use in their games.

Now, I've finished creating a D&D 5e supplement that I've titled The Amethyst Dragon's Hoard of Everything. The 575-page book, which holds 3x the content found in a certain Tasha's book by WotC, is on Kickstarter until September 4, 2024. The crowdfunding campaign has reached its initial funding goal, so it will be printed as a 3.85 pound / 1.75 kilogram hardcover book and sent to backers (and some Friendly Local Game Stores) in early 2025.

If you want to get your own copy of this giant tome, you can pledge on the Kickstarter page and pick the hardcover, a digital pdf version, or both. Smile

Some of the things I created for the NWN version of Aenea have been updated for D&D 5e and included in the book (like the half-demon humans, dwarves, orcs, and gnomes that gain/lose body features each time they wake up, and Luminaria the holy avenger).

Take care, all.
- Nathan

Shameless Self-Promotion? You Betcha. Books_10
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7841
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Shameless Self-Promotion? You Betcha. Empty Re: Shameless Self-Promotion? You Betcha.

Post by Eric of Atrophy Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:08 am

OOOOh, I can't wait to get this! It's going to be a glorious addition to the collection!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4113
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down