Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: Elemental Towers

2 posters

Go down

Used: Elemental Towers Empty Used: Elemental Towers

Post by RustyDios Thu May 28, 2009 11:33 am

Hail!

Was looking around the swamp elemental towers today and noticed that externally each tower's hanging flame lanterns are all green.. now I can see how this fits the theme of the green/acid swamp but I think they would look much better coloured to the respective element inside.. red for fire, white for air, blue for water and green/brown for earth... this would save the hassle of entering each tower to find out what element it actually is... an observant person would spot the flame colour.... (saves the hassle of multiple area transitions just to find one particular type of element)

I checked in the toolset and the flame colours are controlled by the tileset properties source lights (by right-clicking the tower), so they can be changed...

It's a small easy change that I'm sure no-one would really notice, but just thought I'd mention it...
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Used: Elemental Towers Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Used: Elemental Towers Empty Re: Used: Elemental Towers

Post by daveyeisley Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 am

I would notice it. I had thought of this multiple times but always forgot to check if it could be done. Great idea.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Used: Elemental Towers Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down