Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +...

2 posters

Go down

Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +... Empty Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +...

Post by RustyDios Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Just had this as an idea.... the valley of the wanderer.. should it have a wanderer's portal ?.... after getting all the way, I know the way back isn't that difficult to navigate, but I think it would serve to have it's own portal... after all (for most) the only other portal they would/should have visited will likely be the one in VV... the one in the valley could be locked to VV even (or have further clues to it's "address", maybe even a "simpletons guide to portal use")...
.. Also I think the wandering old man should be placed inside the VV portal grove, and not outside it... his conversation changed a little to put in a glaring obvious clue to "the big circle beside me"...

... I don't know about my other suggestions here but for some reason the wanderers valley should have a portal in my opinion.... .....
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +... Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +... Empty Re: Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +...

Post by Elhanan Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Perhaps it has to do with the dead zone effect on teleport in there. But a quick way back to the entrance via some method would be nice.
Elhanan
Elhanan
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1781
Main Character : Aargyle McJagger
Other Character : Barnabas Bottlebottom
Other Character. : Aarn, Aerik McJagger
Other Character.. : Azar; Briar Ironwood
NWN Username : Elhanan the Ancient One
Time Zone : Central USA
. : Not Used: The Wanderers Valley Portal +... Forum_donor