Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds...

3 posters

Go down

Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds... Empty Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds...

Post by daveyeisley Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 am

Due to the fact that vampire characters cannot gain healing by healing spells/potions or healing kits,
if they are to be healed by inflict spells instead... not all Vampires will have levels in a class that can get
Use Magic Device high enough to make scrolls a viable option... so could there perhaps be some inflict wounds potions added to one merchant near the vale so that vampires without UMD or divine caster levels can still purchase some healing for themselves?
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds... Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds... Empty Re: Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds...

Post by mighty moomin Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 am

On a similar theme rather tha drinking poison! (which can't be healthy for anyone, vampire or not) would it be possible to have different types of blood which have better healing properties to purchase for the right price. I'm thinking frost giant blood or dragonblood would sate a vampire more than rat blood for example. Just an idea!!

Finally got to 500,000GP so will need to start designing my house!
mighty moomin
mighty moomin
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 227
Main Character : The Gninja
Time Zone : GMT (UK)
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds... Empty Re: Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds...

Post by daveyeisley Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 am

Congrats!

And as far as you blood idea...

I can't speak for AD... but I think that is a superb idea.

Dragon blood just doesnt seem to do much at the moment, and seeing
as some of our draconic friends dont drop any other loot, it would be
nice if the one thing they did drop at least had some value.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Not Used: Potions of Inflict wounds... Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:58 am

daveyeisley wrote:Due to the fact that vampire characters cannot gain healing by healing spells/potions or healing kits,
if they are to be healed by inflict spells instead... not all Vampires will have levels in a class that can get
Use Magic Device high enough to make scrolls a viable option... so could there perhaps be some inflict wounds potions added to one merchant near the vale so that vampires without UMD or divine caster levels can still purchase some healing for themselves?

Blood heals them, and can be purchased from the meat seller for 50 gp a vial. And living enemies drop it sometimes when killed by a vampire.

Vampires should really like dragon blood Smile

It seems some dragons might be dropping the old version of dragon blood. I'll have to fix that.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down