Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste

2 posters

Go down

what are your views on permanent haste in aenea?

Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_lcap33%Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_lcap0%Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_lcap17%Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_lcap25%Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_lcap8%Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_lcap17%Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Empty Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste

Post by titus Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:26 pm

i'm just curious about how the discussions around perma-haste in this thread actually turned out, so i decided to put together this poll and see specifically what everybody thinks.
titus
titus
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Number of posts : 176
Location : here... i'm in here! let me out! *bang,bang,bang* let me out!
Main Character : pin, cleric of mystara
Other Character : kiir'iss, displaced drow bard of myth'sarel
NWN Username : titus
Time Zone : GMT-8:00
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste Empty Re: Closed/Not Used: POLL : permahaste

Post by Angel of Death Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

First option, in addition to that though, it would be nifty if clerics of the other religion would get similar unique perk available to them as well. Smile
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : CĂ©lestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down