Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for Animator PrC

Go down

Suggestion for Animator PrC Empty Suggestion for Animator PrC

Post by Angel of Death Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

... And maybe the Ironheart PrC as well ... (if it's fitting).

This is just an idea I came up with when I was killing iron golems, but I think it could be neat if Animators (which specializes in golem crafting) would be able to craft irom golem parts ...like those which sometimes drop after killing such a golem. Smile

Would likely require a Craft Armor check, for example, DC 20 to craft a hand. Maybe DC 35 to craft the head? (since it require more detail I would imagine) Or something like it. Well, just a raw idea, at the moment.
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : CĂ©lestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down