Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: Animator golems suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Not Used: Animator golems suggestion Empty Not Used: Animator golems suggestion

Post by Kefrem Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Ive never cared for the bioware iron golem...it looks to space age..like something outta warhammer 40k or something. I suggest switchin it to the standard maug model like in the teshian ironworks. Its a bit smaller too and would be more manageable in combat.

On a side note...are the flesh golems spose to have one arm stuck out to the side while fighting? they hobble really wierd when they move too and are half sunk into th ground up to the ankles.
Kefrem
Kefrem
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 755
Main Character : Ignatius and Sykee
Other Character : Shi'ssar
Other Character. : Spyder
Other Character.. : Tarn
NWN Username : Kefremthemagus
Registration date : 2008-10-06

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=688&bu=

Back to top Go down

Not Used: Animator golems suggestion Empty Re: Not Used: Animator golems suggestion

Post by Angel of Death Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:20 am

Uh...regarding the flesh golems. They look fine to me...as in, nothing the like you describe. o.O (At least those in the Golem workshop in Macedone, are normal--wouldn't know if they are the same as the animator golem model, but I assume they would be)

By the way- The Amethyst Dragon updated the flesh golems with a new appearance a while ago, maybe you need to update your haks/has got a corrupted hak and need to redownload them?
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : CĂ©lestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down