Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: Wing Exchange

Go down

Not Used: Wing Exchange Empty Not Used: Wing Exchange

Post by plumjuice Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm unsure how body attachments like tails and wings are stored on the player, but I would like to suggest a system that allows the player to choose which wings he/she has displayed.

To clarify; I'm not suggesting that characters be allowed to choose, for example, fae adept wings if they are a bard/rdd. I would just like a demonspawn Pally 20/Bard 10/Rdd 10 (ignore alignment issues) to be able to choose which set of wings they use.

I don't know if this is possible in-game, or even with leto, but if it could be done I would be very thankful.

EDIT: As of this post Wing Info I now have an understanding of how the wings are prioritized. While this makes it a lot easier to build characters, I still think a system to swap them would be handy (Even if it was only once, like the human/elf appearence option for half elves, and only available to epic characters. Or whatever limitations seem fair really)

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Info)
plumjuice
plumjuice
Adventurer
Adventurer

Male Number of posts : 35
Main Character : Ailindoule Frostwarden
Other Character : Cale Tucker
Other Character. : Astrid
Other Character.. : Bowen Mudlock
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down