Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Used: Aenean History needs updating on the forums lore section...

2 posters

Go down

Not Used: Aenean History needs updating on the forums lore section... Empty Not Used: Aenean History needs updating on the forums lore section...

Post by Anthroplayer Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:42 am

So far two specific times were mentioned in the History section.
However, I noticed several things were never mentioned in spite of being able to be found in books across Aenea speaking on the timeline.

Example: There is a book called Birth of Harcorth dealing with the origin of this god and the date he was born.
Example: There are two books speaking of the kingdom of darkness and light, and both deal with the vampiric lord Keleron and leading up to his reigns fall.
Example: This is a book the speaks of an ancient elven city (which I have yet to find even ruins of ingame) that was destroyed because of a plague.
Example: There is a book the speaks of the Orc Wars and the creation of the Blood Empire by the orcs.

While you can easily find these books ingame, the one of the things mentioned in the lore section is easily found ingame (the rise of the new god of war Torgat) so it makes sense these specific events and their dates be added too.

Anyone who forgets about various events and such while playing can simply go to a library or carry a spare book around.

Finally, there is two events that happenned ingame both of which I wasn't present during. There was an attack on Valroian's Vale and nearby areas by the evil dragon Talon I believe, this event should probably be noted in the lore section, and it would make sense to put a book on it somewhere ingame too to add to the realism.
Anthroplayer
Anthroplayer
Aenean Scholar
Aenean Scholar

Male Number of posts : 340
Main Character : Rick Sanneset
Other Character : Arion Bloodbane
Other Character. : Callis Fellfair
Other Character.. : Richard Deathbend
NWN Username : Anthroplayer
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Not Used: Aenean History needs updating on the forums lore section... Empty Re: Not Used: Aenean History needs updating on the forums lore section...

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 am

I added that section to the forum so players could put in things they found in-game. Smile
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com