Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarnation ! (bloodthirsty common folk)

2 posters

Go down

Tarnation !  (bloodthirsty common folk) Empty Tarnation ! (bloodthirsty common folk)

Post by Myd-Nyt Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 am

Now I be a law abiding citizen and all it's just that me and magic, well, we don't go together so good sometimes.

Which brings me to the crux of me problem.

Tired o' people taking me gold and then sayin they couldn't identify me loot, I tracked down this here bard fella wut started his own identifying business.

True to his word he were able to do what he claimed I were happy to give him me gold (well as happy as a dwarf can be).

Now one o' me treasures was this here purdy red cloak which I decided to try out while me and that there bard fella were still chatting (as bards tend to do).

So I puts on me cloak and fires her up so to say, unfortunately we were standing next to that there healing feller in Valorian's Vale and well... I sorta singed his feathers, if ya get me drift.

Next thing I know the whole town (including the chickens) was after me blood.

So I spent sometime in a nearby cave killing kobolds till it were time fer me to advance in training at which point I headed over to that there Cosmic Balance place to get me self fixed up right as rain.

Now wouldn't ya know it but word had spread and them there folks was a itchin fer a fight as soon as I walked in the city gates (the guards could care less it seemed, just like back in the vale).

I high tailed it to the Balance went about me business and since it were late stayed the night thinking that in the light of a new day things would be ok.

Come morning I woke up still in the balance and with the townsfolk still after me blood.

Just wondering if anyone else were ever the victim of such an honest mistake and wut ye done to appease the bloodthirsty mob?

Up Yer Tankard !

Last edited by Myd-Nyt on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Myd-Nyt
Myd-Nyt
Player with Too Much Time
Player with Too Much Time

Number of posts : 82
Main Character : Grog Ale-Quaffer
Time Zone : GMT (-5:00 hrs)
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Tarnation !  (bloodthirsty common folk) Empty Re: Tarnation ! (bloodthirsty common folk)

Post by daveyeisley Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 am

Server reset will fogrive all such sins.

Other than that, I would have to dig around for the info on nwnwikki for the console command syntax to fix your reputation with the merchant faction, and possibly the defender faction and the commoner faction...
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Tarnation !  (bloodthirsty common folk) Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down