Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug Reports Forum Info

Go down

Bug Reports Forum Info Empty Bug Reports Forum Info

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 am

This Bug Reports category is designed so that I can have a record of bugs people have reported, so that I can have them in front of me while working in the toolset.  It's kind of a working list.

When I've fixed a bug, or consider a topic to have reached its end, I'll lock the topic to further posts (unless that bug rears its head again for some reason).

After I lock a topic, I'll usually move it right into the Fixed Bug Box.  After a topic has been locked for a week, I'll remove it from the forum, so that I can have a cleaner list to work with.

This is the only category I'll be regularly removing threads from, so if you have a suggestion (rather than a bug report), please post it in the Suggestions category so it won't get lost.

Sometimes reports for the same bug will be submitted by different people at different times.  Such reports I'll merge into a single thread and add "(merged threads)" to the title.

Sometimes a bug is reported that is caused by content I did not personally create.  Perhaps it's a texture issue with a head model, or an armor model acting funky.  If such is the case that I know of, I'll mark the report with "[N.A.C.]" to remind myself that it's "Non-Aenea Content" and I'll have to search inside source haks (from CEP and/or Project Q) to find and figure out the issue.

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Bug Reports Forum Info Empty Re: Bug Reports Forum Info

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 pm

If your bug report includes a big spoiler or an exploit, please send it to me as a PM.

Thanks.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02