Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: Alignment concealment spells and items.

2 posters

Go down

Used: Alignment concealment spells and items. Empty Used: Alignment concealment spells and items.

Post by solarina Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

If paladins get to detect evil in this mod there should be the conceal alignment spells and items...

{Post edited by Used: Alignment concealment spells and items. 787378: Suggestion originally based on an in-game RP -started conflict. Thread moderated to allow people a chance to cool down for a while. }

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moderation)
solarina
solarina
banned

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Used: Alignment concealment spells and items. Empty Re: Used: Alignment concealment spells and items.

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:53 am

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but things seemed to me to be getting rather heated in this thread.

So we've seen tonight that different players have different styles of play and even different ways of seeing the exact same events.

I'm going to lock it down, remove most of the remarks, and basically just leave the suggestion for a way to conceal alignments.

Used: Alignment concealment spells and items. Forum_chillpill
Further reference for myself: link to older thread
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)