Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callis Fellfair (well written notice with a stamp of Dalix's symbol)

2 posters

Go down

Callis Fellfair (well written notice with a stamp of Dalix's symbol) Empty Callis Fellfair (well written notice with a stamp of Dalix's symbol)

Post by Anthroplayer Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 am

Dear friends and fellow adventurer's!, I, Callis Fellfair, am seeking to apprentice myself in the service of a paladin. My heart pure and virtue true, I desire to serve my goddess Dalix and protect my fair kingdom of Nektaria. I can be found within Valorians Vale, as well within the caves nearby exteriminating of the evil kobold and goblin menace.
Anthroplayer
Anthroplayer
Aenean Scholar
Aenean Scholar

Male Number of posts : 340
Main Character : Rick Sanneset
Other Character : Arion Bloodbane
Other Character. : Callis Fellfair
Other Character.. : Richard Deathbend
NWN Username : Anthroplayer
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Callis Fellfair (well written notice with a stamp of Dalix's symbol) Empty Re: Callis Fellfair (well written notice with a stamp of Dalix's symbol)

Post by Svair Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 am

Anthroplayer wrote:Dear friends and fellow adventurer's!, I, Callis Fellfair, am seeking to apprentice myself in the service of a paladin. My heart pure and virtue true, I desire to serve my goddess Dalix and protect my fair kingdom of Nektaria. I can be found within Valorians Vale, as well within the caves nearby exteriminating of the evil kobold and goblin menace.

In delicate yet stern handwriting

Ser Fellfair,

I too seek the best for this land, and my heart and virtue are made of an alloyed steel.

Despite the natural affinity of many of those who'd follow the Divine Path, it is not meant for all.

If you are demonstrably worthy, I will accept you as an apprentice. If this is not agreeable, for whatever reason, then we'll depart the other's company on the terms we've found each other. If it is acceptable, then I will instruct you in what I know.

The Lady Ahali, House G.
Paladin
[Player: S'vair]
Svair
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1178
Main Character : Karamip Ningle
Other Character : Phyllick Delucian
NWN Username : S'Vair
. : Callis Fellfair (well written notice with a stamp of Dalix's symbol) Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down