Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wing Colors

2 posters

Go down

Wing Colors Empty Wing Colors

Post by Skywatcher Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:53 am

Dear Mr. Dragon,

I messed up during character creation and didn't set the color of my wings correctly. Is it too late for this to be fixed? I read AFTER I created Velvet that the wing color can be set via tattoo color, but did not realize this at the time. If it is not too late, I would like the lower two sections to be Dark grey middle and very dark grey bottom. If not, I can live with it, but if you can fix my screw-up I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I got a platinum ring of speed as a drop last night. I don't think those are allowed, am I allowed to exchange it for something I want, or is the exchange fixed, or will you just delete it when you catch me, or did you decide to allow them after all? If I get to choose, can I have a ring of power?

Note to self....Avoid AD, keep Perma haste.
Skywatcher
Skywatcher
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 551
Main Character : Velvet Stormcaller
Other Character : Skywatcher Stormcaller
Other Character. : Lyann Twiceborn
NWN Username : Skywatcher
. : Wing Colors Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Wing Colors Empty Re: Wing Colors

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:10 pm

Don't worry about the ring, it'll get fixed automatically sometime (you'll notice a "lost ring/gained ring" message.

As far as wing colors, I will soon be adding an item that will let you change your skin/hair/tattoo colors. I'm currently scripting it so that you will be able to choose any of the colors available via an entry into the chatbar. Smile
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com