Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icereach: Glacier: West transition broken

Go down

Icereach: Glacier: West transition broken Empty Icereach: Glacier: West transition broken

Post by Angel of Death Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Pretty much what title says, I am thinking it was tied to the trigger which was changed with the server reset.
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Icereach: Glacier: West transition broken Empty Re: Icereach: Glacier: West transition broken

Post by Angel of Death Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:48 am

Still broken. But now the Northwest area is connected to the Central Glacier area and back skipping the West area entirely.

Here's a map of Icereach: Glacier: West
Icereach: Glacier: West transition broken Icerea10

The red circle indicates the broken transition which used to be connected to Icereach: Glacier: Central (where the flame trigger was), the little pin label in the north part of the map indicate connection the Icereach: Glacier: Northwest area. The West Glacier area is an inbetween area between Central and Northwest...or it used to be anyway, now you can only get to it by teleportation since the red circled transition is still broken and the transition from the Northwest area has been re-routed to the Central Glacier area.

I hope I myself more clear. ^^'
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down