Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on Rod of Keretoc quest. (SPOILERS)

2 posters

Go down

Stuck on Rod of Keretoc quest. (SPOILERS) Empty Stuck on Rod of Keretoc quest. (SPOILERS)

Post by jo4n Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Please!? Send me a hint! I know it has something to do with casting elemental spells at the secret doors - throw a player a bone! I can ALMOST see 2 symbols of gods in the floor, where ...something should happen. They look like Typhis and Conflagral, respectively ...and then one spot behind the throne that LOOKS like it should have a clue...but just looks like it should - it doesn't seem to give anything away.

The statues in the main hall seem to give a vague hint at "rocks coming up from the ground" and "calling the storm:

Also, there's one door that's locked and doesn't talk (just past the "Fireball" door...Intentional or broken? Should I keep looking for a key?

Good long dungeon...in desperate need of a clue, please.
Thanks!
jo4n
jo4n
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 20
Main Character : Zander Danolement
NWN Username : jo4n12
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Stuck on Rod of Keretoc quest. (SPOILERS) Empty Re: Stuck on Rod of Keretoc quest. (SPOILERS)

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

That quest has a bug (or two)...I'm still trying to figure out the exact cause.

I've given myself 4 more days to test out fixes before I re-script that entire quest from scratch.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com