Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partially Used: The Bard/Sor/Wiz Id Crystal...

2 posters

Go down

Partially Used: The Bard/Sor/Wiz Id Crystal... Empty Partially Used: The Bard/Sor/Wiz Id Crystal...

Post by RustyDios Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:45 am

Is it possible to change the icon visual for this ? ... I keep thinking it's a Crystal of Frost... and whilst on the subject.. the Aenea PC Crystal.. can we change that one too.. it looks like any other gem.. I keep trying to sell it.!! .... ... there are loads of Gem-Like Icon visuals in the toolset under misc small... namely different colour variations of the Soul Gems... I think they would be appropriate.. they *look* special....

Well I just looked again and it turns out I was mistaken.. they are gems icons .. iit_gem_130 - 136... .. can they be made into misc small just by changing the names .. to iit_smlmisc_xxx ?? ...

Oh and there is a hidden red one .. iit_gem_016 .. that looks cool for BoM's.. save the ruby confusion...

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Further Idea...)
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Partially Used: The Bard/Sor/Wiz Id Crystal... Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Partially Used: The Bard/Sor/Wiz Id Crystal... Empty Re: Partially Used: The Bard/Sor/Wiz Id Crystal...

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:04 am

The identify and legend lore objects will be changing on the 13th to a new type of item, called a Granted Spell. The identify and legend lore spell icons will be used for them Smile

I'm going to leave the green PC crystal as is.

Same for the blood of magic...that stone is supposed to look like a ruby unless you look closely.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com