Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: I'm quite sure its a bug, but if not this should be a suggestion... (area and beld book)

2 posters

Go down

Used: I'm quite sure its a bug, but if not this should be a suggestion... (area and beld book) Empty Used: I'm quite sure its a bug, but if not this should be a suggestion... (area and beld book)

Post by Anthroplayer Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 pm

I remember going to macedone many many times.
Considering the outskirt part which uses the city tileset and has several shops, player houses, and the macedone portal is not identified under Beld's Big Book of Towns, I thought it might be a bug... after all, it IS a most certainly part of the city, not like the other place with the temple of torgat...

As such I think it would make sense if the book worked there.

Also there are a few small towns over past plainscross near the various wheatfields.
I think this might be a mistake too, as some of the empty fields without many houses or people are considered towns and map revealed, while the places with tons of buildings and such are not considered towns in Beld's Book... wierd. How is a grainfield considered a town while a place of 15+ buildings not considered in any form civilization?

Lastly, the halfling commune, which is obviously a permanent settlement, is not in beld's book of towns, in spite of the fact it is almost a critical location for the 'food for feast quest' (you can find corn, apples, cherries, fish, and more there!). Being not far from Valorian's Vale, it is odd that the warrior Beld would have never been there, as it is basically a 15 minute stroll from the Vale.
Anthroplayer
Anthroplayer
Aenean Scholar
Aenean Scholar

Male Number of posts : 340
Main Character : Rick Sanneset
Other Character : Arion Bloodbane
Other Character. : Callis Fellfair
Other Character.. : Richard Deathbend
NWN Username : Anthroplayer
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Used: I'm quite sure its a bug, but if not this should be a suggestion... (area and beld book) Empty Re: Used: I'm quite sure its a bug, but if not this should be a suggestion... (area and beld book)

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:28 am

Moving to Suggestions secton...
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)