Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect

4 posters

Go down

Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect Empty Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect

Post by mighty moomin Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 am

The name is Aerial Stormchild, Cleric of Typhis. I have recently acquired a headband which greatly raises my intelligence. (+6). However as a cleric and monk to the great Goddess of the Wind, my intelligence is sufficient. However, all monks and clerics crave wisdom, and therefore I come before you with a request. Your great reputation brought me here in the hope you could assist me in creating a headband to raise my wisdom in a similar fashion. Can these be done sir? If so name your price and the winds shall provide. Thank you in anticipation of your help.

May all your wind be fresh.

Aerial.
mighty moomin
mighty moomin
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 227
Main Character : The Gninja
Time Zone : GMT (UK)
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect Empty Re: Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: This is one that I'll have to handle myself, since the headbands require custom scripting and items be added to the module itself.

I'm going to move this one to the Suggestions section of the forum, where I keep checking for great ideas like this one.

Moving thread...
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect Empty Re: Used: Headband of stuff other than intellect

Post by Ra Cha Chongo Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 am

On a sort of related note; is there a way to change the colours of a headband or set of lenses?

And does this mean it's permissable to request a headband or lenses as custom items (at an increased cost, I'd imagine)? 'Cause that'd be epic awesomeness +10 Razz
Ra Cha Chongo
Ra Cha Chongo
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Number of posts : 413
Main Character : Vizzini The Inconceivable
Other Character : Jinx
Other Character. : Whichever one I happen to be playing at the moment; I think it's mostly been Vinzer lately
Time Zone : EST (GMT - 5:00)
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am

You cannot change headband/lens colors. A limitation of the game, unfortunately.

Headbands/lenses for custom items? Not for the foreseeable future, since they are a lot more work for me and each adds multiple resources to the module (extra scripts, extra items). I just moved this question here because I might add such an item for the general public * to use.

* The general public in this case is the characters within Aenea.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kefrem Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Having other headbands for other stats would be cool. Its why i suggested The Amethyst Dragon rip the swashbuckler hat off the robe tab and turn it into hat that comes on like the headbands do. One could make the swashy hat a +cha since it makes ya look regal Razz
Kefrem
Kefrem
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 755
Main Character : Ignatius and Sykee
Other Character : Shi'ssar
Other Character. : Spyder
Other Character.. : Tarn
NWN Username : Kefremthemagus
Registration date : 2008-10-06

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=688&bu=

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down