Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player reward items (yes, I know, another question)

2 posters

Go down

Player reward items (yes, I know, another question) Empty Player reward items (yes, I know, another question)

Post by Calzier Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:29 am

I read somewhere on the forum that The Amethyst Dragon had plans for a new system... I wonder if any of this made it into the game?

Reason I ask is that I email The Amethyst Dragon with the .erf, and I'm not now sure whether it still works like it used to (ca. 2 yrs ago, when I played here before), and I haven't received the item because it hasn't yet been added (it was only last week or so!) - or because I need to find the speculated-about NPC to pick it up (or harass a DM - there were no DMs here way back, other than The Amethyst Dragon himself)

If I need to wait, that's fine - I'm not expecting instant action Shocked - but I'd hate to be running around when the item was waiting for me...

For reference, the PC is Azir Samand, and the item is an updated version of Azir's Coat of Shadows (same resref etc. just upgraded properties)

Cal.
Calzier
Calzier
Adventurer
Adventurer

Number of posts : 40
Main Character : Azir Samand
Time Zone : GMT/GMT+1
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Player reward items (yes, I know, another question) Empty Re: Player reward items (yes, I know, another question)

Post by MannyJabrielle Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 am

next time I'm on in DM mode, I'll take a looksey for ya
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down